Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mid Season Poster Awards

just looking through my old subscribed threads and the poster award thread popped up. good times, although back then every good thread turned into a snuff vs bf fight with big rick trying to seem important and think he was involved. ok well that was 6 months ago, and i felt we need mid season awards. i kept some of the old ones but also got rid of some and added my own.

Favortie Poster:

Poster You Can't Stand:

Best New Poster:

Best College Football Poster:

Best Nfl Draft Poster:

Best Mock Maker:

Best NFL Poster:

Best Fantasy Poster:

Best Off-Topic

Best 10,000+ Poster:

Funniest Poster:

Most Underrated Poster:

Most Overrated Poster:

Best 'Named' Poster:

Best 'Mod' Poster:
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can my answer be anyone but DChess for all of these?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
nope .
Old 10-22-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

i dont think i know that many posters.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm almost positive this won't turn into a flame war.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Shiver

Poster You Can't Stand: justin_sandy

Best New Poster: idk...

Best College Football Poster: RyanLeaf

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Mr. Stiler

Best Mock Maker: bearsfan_51

Best NFL Poster: Geo

Best Fantasy Poster: ...

Best Off-Topic: Killer santa

Best 10,000+ Poster: toonster

Funniest Poster: Dan Chesser aka Dchess

Most Underrated Poster: LSUALUM99

Most Overrated Poster: Man_of_steel

Best 'Named' Poster: Ward

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L

#MoncriefArmy

Last edited by Wootylicous : 10-22-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Windy City Big Gamer Uno

Poster You Can't Stand: idk don't really have any beef with anyone

Best New Poster: don't know enough people

Best College Football Poster: sniper seems very knowledgeable

Best Nfl Draft Poster: toonster

Best Mock Maker: very subjective to opinion but toonsters are always very detailed

Best NFL Poster: idk P-L? bigbluedefense or whatever?

Best Fantasy Poster: Xiomera, D-Unit, KJC it's hard to say

Best Off-Topic: Yoda

Best 10,000+ Poster: Yoda

Funniest Poster: Windy

Most Underrated Poster: Shiver maybe

Most Overrated Poster: DG151 (please don't hurt me)

Best 'Named' Poster: names I've always liked are nobodyinparticular and ghettosermon I'm sure there are more

Best 'Mod' Poster: idk P-L maybe?

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the snub jerk. You have officially been removed from my christmas card list.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
nope .
Correct. Infact it's mandatory to put Dchess for the "Poster You Can't Stand:" category.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post

DG isn't overrated.

Everyone already knows he sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess overrated as in tons of posts and nothing to show for it :p

I kid, I kid

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Geo

Poster You Can't Stand: no clue

Best New Poster: Sniper is somewhat new i guess

Best College Football Poster: Turtlepower

Best Nfl Draft Poster: toonsterwu

Best Mock Maker: BF_51

Best NFL Poster: Shiver

Best Fantasy Poster: CharmcityByrdgang

Best Off-Topic: Superkevin

Best 10,000+ Poster: PL

Funniest Poster: Yoda

Most Underrated Poster: Turtlepower

Most Overrated Poster: no idea

Best 'Named' Poster: doingthisinsteadofwork

Best 'Mod' Poster: PL
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just thought this would be the perfect thread to announce that in a couple of weeks three more people will be inducted into the NFLDC Hall of Fame.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I just thought this would be the perfect thread to announce that in a couple of weeks three more people will be inducted into the NFLDC Hall of Fame.
its about time. should i e-mail a pic for you to use to make my bust?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Poster: Too Many To Name (BigDawg, McGee, Kevin, ERU, Thule, Diab everyone else)

Poster You Can't Stand: Justin Sandy

Best New Poster: Chaucer, Crvena Ptica

Best College Football Poster: Leaf

Best Nfl Draft Poster: NYGibril28

Best Mock Maker: Coming Soon

Best NFL Poster: Geo

Best Fantasy Poster: Woot

Best Off-Topic: Kevin

Best 10,000+ Poster: ERU

Funniest Poster: Kevin, Moses

Most Underrated Poster: myself of course (fischbowl)

Most Overrated Poster: I'm not a mean guy

Best 'Named' Poster: bored of education

Best 'Mod' Poster: P-L

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Last edited by fischbowl : 10-22-2007 at 08:03 PM.
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Favortie Poster: Windy City Big Gamer Uno

Poster You Can't Stand: idk don't really have any beef with anyone

Best New Poster: don't know enough people

Best College Football Poster: sniper seems very knowledgeable

Best Mock Maker: very subjective to opinion but toonsters are always very detailed

Best NFL Poster: idk P-L? bigbluedefense or whatever?

Best Fantasy Poster: Xiomera, D-Unit, KJC it's hard to say

Best 10,000+ Poster: Yoda

Most Underrated Poster: Shiver maybe

Best 'Named' Poster: names I've always liked are nobodyinparticular and ghettosermon I'm sure there are more

Best 'Mod' Poster: idk P-L maybe?

you spelled my name wrong :)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Favortie Poster: ERU (although njx is my overall favorite)

Poster You Can't Stand: gbpackers

Best New Poster: chaucer

Best College Football Poster: ryanleaf

Best Mock Maker: toonster

Best NFL Poster: shiver/bbd

Best Fantasy Poster: dunit

Best Off-Topic: moses

Best 10,000+ Poster: bf_51

Funniest Poster: windy

Most Underrated Poster: woot

Most Overrated Poster: GB12

Best 'Named' Poster: scott wright (have no idea where he comes up with it)

Best 'Mod' Poster: Njx
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: EdReedUnstoppable

Poster You Can't Stand: njx9

Best New Poster: Crvena Ptica

Best College Football Poster: SuperKevin

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Toonster

Best Mock Maker: Toonster

Best NFL Poster: See a pattern here? Toonster

Best Fantasy Poster: Royhall#1

Best Off-Topic: Yodachu

Best 10,000+ Poster: ERU

Funniest Poster: Lions WMD

Most Underrated Poster: Scottyboy

Most Overrated Poster: njx9

Best 'Named' Poster: 3 way split: BrownsTown because I had to mention me somewhere, Lions WMD because of everyone calls him Saddam, and ERU because the way his name came into existence is the best story ever.

Best 'Mod' Poster: Comahan because he's never on so we can talk **** about him. Hey comahan, you suck!
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't want to use people more than once but had to for 2.

Poster you always give neg rep: DChess

Favorite Poster: Toon

Poster You Can't Stand: DChess

Best New Poster: Chaucer

Best College Football Poster: Ryanleaf/Superkevin

Best Nfl Draft Poster: Scott Wright

Best Mock Maker: Toon

Best NFL Poster: BBD

Best Fantasy Poster: Princefielder

Best 10,000+ Poster: NIP

Most Underrated Poster: Commie

Most Overrated Poster: ME :D

Best 'Named' Poster: ERU

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Didn't want to use people more than once but had to for 2.

Poster you always give neg rep: DChess
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess overrated as in tons of posts and nothing to show for it :p

I kid, I kid
Automatic Ban Ban Usergroup Points Infractions Ban Period

Banned 30 Forever Ban Reason Cause I said so

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You forgot a category.

Sexiest poster: DChess.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favortie Poster: Don't really have a single favorite and since there's no other category to put him I'll go with - ny10804

Poster You Can't Stand: Mr.stiller/Man of Steel - Can't really tell them apart, but I dislike both of them.

Best New Poster: Uh, I'll leave this one blank

Best College Football Poster: dg151

Best Nfl Draft Poster: toonsterwu

Best Mock Maker: Well if he's the best draft poster it makes sense that he's also the best mock maker- toonster

Best NFL Poster: BBD

Best Fantasy Poster: CharmCityByrdgang

Best Off-Topic: Windy

Best 10,000+ Poster: Left him off of NFL poster so I'll give Shiver this one.

Most Underrated Poster: comahan

Most Overrated Poster: comahan

Best 'Named' Poster: stillaraiderfan - actually means something and can be put into a cute little nickname.

TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um Man of Steel and Superkevin for all?
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
You forgot a category.

Sexiest poster: DChess.
its a given thats why i didnt put it