Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 10-21-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default At this point, only one thing can be said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Discuss.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVitkINDp0

Play it load and play it ****ing proud. Bironas is the man.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a serious note, Lowry is terrible. Better than LaMont because he can actually tackle and lay the wood, but looks about the same in deep coverage.

We need to figure out a couple things:

A) Will Pacman ever be back with the team?

If so, then

B) Griffin needs to be at FS.

If not, then

C) We need to find a replacement for Lowry with some range and ball skills.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I can say about the Free Safety position is...

TOLD YA SO!!!

Lets face it, we do not have a great secondary yet. Finnegan is a stud, and though Crhis Hope doesn't look as well as he did last year, he is still solid.

Harper has 2 nice INT's, but gave up a few big plays and gave big cushions. Lowery is an upgrade over Lamont, and has played ok. But he has no ball skills and can get beaten deep. He could have easily saved that last TD pass.

Griffin needs to be on the field, and the only place I would want to put him is at FS. Harper has his faults, but I'm not comfortable with who's behind him. I'd rather our secondary be Finnegan, Harper, Hope, and Griffin over Finnegan, Griffin, Hope, and Lowery. Actually, I'd take either. Griff is a stud and needs to be on the field. Damn that kid's good.

In order for our current secondary to be good, we need a dominant D-Line. The D-Line is fresh in the first half so they play well, which makes the secondary look good. But in the second half, the D-Line is tired and doesn't play as well, so the secondary gets exposed.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
On a serious note, Lowry is terrible. Better than LaMont because he can actually tackle and lay the wood, but looks about the same in deep coverage.

We need to figure out a couple things:

A) Will Pacman ever be back with the team?

If so, then

B) Griffin needs to be at FS.

If not, then

C) We need to find a replacement for Lowry with some range and ball skills.
Pacman will not and should never be back on this team. he's a negative influence on this team in the public and apparently in the locker room. Also, one of my friends who actually is very knowledgable at football said jeff fisher was at the country club he worked at once in the summer and he heard jeff fisher say pacman will never be back with the titans as long as he is coach.

About point b and c, i think griffin should start at free safety anyways and it should be this weekend. i mean the starters are doing well enough at CB right now anyways and fuller plays nickel and we always have herndon as a backup. after that hail mary that got past lowry for the lead he has got to be benched. that was the worse damn display of football i have ever seen. Instead of playing the ball aggressively or just trying to knock it down he fell away from the ball and tried to intercept it and let the receiver jump right in front of him. terrible.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kind of neutral about PacMan. I don't think he's a lockerroom cancer, but he's not the most well liked guy. If he comes back next season, fine. If he doesn't, I really like Dwight Lowery in next year's draft.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

The game Griffin played on Sunday might have been one of the best individual performances on special teams I've seen. He was in on every freakin tackle. Even downed that punt at the 1. He was right there on the fumble too.

We need to get him on the field ASAP. I don't give a damn if it's at CB, FS, SS, NB whatever. You can just see the kid is a player.

If Pac does come back, can you imagine a secondary with him and Griffin at CB and Finny at NB? Finny is such a stud though that I don't think we could keep him off the field as a starter. He's gotta be my favorite player on this team, bar none. Him and Roydell. I'm kinda rambling now, but even if we moved Griff back to FS, then Pac and Finny would be great man-to-man corners. Fuller has been solid in the nickel also.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull
We need to get him on the field ASAP. I don't give a damn if it's at CB, FS, SS, NB whatever. You can just see the kid is a player.
Nu-uh shuga'! Hope ain't goin' no where! *Snaps finger in a "Z" shaped pattern*

Griffin at FS. He's more of a ballhawk than Hope, and I think Hope is better closer to the line of scrimmage. I like Finnegan as the starter at CB and Harper is serviceable. If we get Pac back, he'll start when he gets up to speed and Harper can play NB, since he's a pretty good tackler. Finny will succeed wherever we put him. The kid's just that good.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.