Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-23-2006, 10:13 AM    (permalink
danman253

Hart, Slaton, McFadden.

Should be interesting to see who gets it.

I want to say Hart, but I have a sinking feeling that since each of the other two have 2 extra games they might get it.

Of course they hate giving underclassmen the award. Remember AD got robbed by Benson 2 years ago?
Old 11-23-2006, 10:18 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

honestly I cant decide,I just wish Micheal Bush didnt get hurt so he coulda stolen this trophy.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:22 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

i'd vote slaton, but that's complete personal bias and i've got absolutely nothing to back it up.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:22 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slaton
Old 11-23-2006, 10:34 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren McFadden

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After McFadden tears up UF, there won't be a discussion.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great finalists, tough to choose

I'd like to say Hart, but it might just be McFadden
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:19 AM    (permalink
srv fan
Veteran

srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.

This is really tough. All have put up excellent stats for great teams. If I had a gun to my head, I would give it to McFadden. He has been unreal for Arkansas.

- Vince Lombardi
srv fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine if McFadden had been 100% to start the season...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 09:56 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
After McFadden tears up UF, there won't be a discussion.
yes, if he does there would be no doubt
Old 11-23-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it'll depend on Slaton and McFadden's performance. Hart has the trophy now imo, but either one could take it in the next few weeks.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:59 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After UF's dominant front seven completely shuts down Arkansas' running game, Slaton or Hart will win the award.
Fixed.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:09 AM    (permalink
HookEm

McFadden has had a great year, if he was 100 percent week 1 they might of beat USC.....at least played a better game.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:
After UF's dominant front seven completely shuts down Arkansas' running game, Slaton or Hart will win the award.
Fixed.
No chance. And even if he slow him down some, Leak will throw 3 INTs and lose the game.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-24-2006, 10:09 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think McFadden has the biggest impact on his team, and so he should win it, but who knows. They're all deserving. But yeah. If McFadden can light up LSU and Florida, he'd undoubtedly get it.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Touchdown

Mcfadden
Old 11-24-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
McFadden has had a great year, if he was 100 percent week 1 they might of beat USC.....at least played a better game.
A better game maybe, but they had no chance to beat them at that point, maybe now, but not then.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-24-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
No chance. And even if he slow him down some, Leak will throw 3 INTs and lose the game.
I think Tebow should start. Leak is unfit for Meyer's offense...
Old 11-24-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
Leak botching the game is actually more likely to happen than McFadden running wild, seeing as how Florida's been one of the best run-stopping teams in the country this year. Either way, I'm not super worried. I'd be far more concerned if Florida was playing LSU again than I am about Arkansas and their one-dimensional team.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
Leak botching the game is actually more likely to happen than McFadden running wild, seeing as how Florida's been one of the best run-stopping teams in the country this year. Either way, I'm not super worried. I'd be far more concerned if Florida was playing LSU again than I am about Arkansas and their one-dimensional team.
LSU's run D>Florida's.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-24-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
LSU's run D>Florida's.
Ok. I could see how that would be a good argument if LSU lost to Arkansas, but they didn't. McFadden had 187 yards and 2 touchdowns, and the Hogs still lost.

Come on, DG, I know you hate Florida, but stop letting it blind you. Florida is significantly more talented than Arkansas at every position except for tailback. The only way they lose is if Leak gives the game away, or if UF's run defense suddenly decides to play like crap, which probably isn't going to happen, as Siler and Everett will be healthy.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And who knows, Arkansas may pass more to the Florida defenders than the Arkansas WRs...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
Florida lost their best run-stopping presence..

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:50 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Arkansas wildcat formation is unstoppable I would actually like to see McFadden throw more, heck he throws better than Casey and Mustain.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:40 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
Michigans's Run D>LSU's run D>Florida's.

:D