Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2006, 01:34 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How can you say that unless your black or a muslim, his jokes are hilarious.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:36 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I like the Chapelles show with the Racial draft.
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am neither and may I suggest that he looks very dididi himself at times during the show.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Some of the stuff Mencia says is just plain racist, not even funny.
And what the hell do you call his weird obsession with midgets, also he's not anywhere close to Chappelle's class and if you noticed Chappelle is a very different person outside of the show, way more intelligent than Mencia.
I dont care if hes racist. I dont care about his fetish with midgets. Hes just unfunny.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:38 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to stop talking about them now because this is the music thread.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:40 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

So whats the name of Snoop Dogg's new cd anybody know?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 01:41 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
So whats the name of Snoop Dogg's new cd anybody know?
Blue Carpet Treatment. I believe.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:42 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Any good?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 01:43 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Any good?
I have it downloaded but havent listened to it.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:49 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

I am thinking about buying it I just wanna know if it'worht a whole $16.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 09:51 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i think the snoop dogg cd was like $6.00 or some thing like that at circuit city on black friday. there are some pretty good songs on the cd like "thats that", "vato", and i think the " i wanna **** you" is on the cd too i heard its on both akons and snoop doggy dogs cd.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

nas and jay z- Black republicans
nas's new song
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:03 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

JagsFanWL hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFanWL
G-Unit~ Fast Forward
oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
f that...G-Unit is so garbage man, the only one I like out of them is Lloyd Bank$, and hes not even that great

Lil Wayne is the best rapper out of the South, and arguably Top 3 going right now...he hasnt sold out to pop like G-Unit has...
Old 11-25-2006, 12:08 PM    (permalink
snuff

Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.
Oh man, you're so underground! Call me! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:12 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
Quote:
Whats your #?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Id agree with that. But Little Brother> Cunninlynguists IMO. Although Cunninlynguists always have me laughing.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
G-Unit~ Fast Forward
oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
f that...G-Unit is so garbage man, the only one I like out of them is Lloyd Bank$, and hes not even that great

Lil Wayne is the best rapper out of the South, and arguably Top 3 going right now...he hasnt sold out to pop like G-Unit has...
Good one.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
Quote:
Whats your #?
555-notc-lever

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:14 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Id agree with that. But Little Brother> Cunninlynguists IMO. Although Cunninlynguists always have me laughing.
what eva :roll:
Old 11-25-2006, 12:14 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

Quote:
I've heard him before, and he's pretty good too, I'll have to check out Phonte

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
I've heard him before, and he's pretty good too, I'll have to check out Phonte

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?
Cunninylynguists are a group.

Little Brother is also a group. Phonte, Big Pooh, and Produce 9th wonder. Good ish.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
G-Unit~ Fast Forward

Good one.
What is the problem with Lil Wayne? I don't see why some people don't like him?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink
snuff

Little Brother is a group of 3. Big Poh, 9th Wonder, and Phonte.

Big Pooh is good also.
Phonte is the best.
9th is the producer.

Cunninglynguists is 2 people Kno, a white producer, and ----- can't think the lyricist. They also do a lot with Tonedeff.

Phonte is the best Foreign Exchange.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Little Brother is a group of 3. Big Poh, 9th Wonder, and Phonte.

Big Pooh is good also.
Phonte is the best.
9th is the producer.

Cunninglynguists is 2 people Kno, a white producer, and ----- can't think the lyricist. They also do a lot with Tonedeff.

Phonte is the best Foreign Exchange.
Deacon the villan. There used to be someone else in there with them.