Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-24-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
From what I've seen, McGee puts more touch on his throws, but Juice has a much better arm and throws the slants and tight throws with much more velocity. Juice is a much better QB than McGee, and I have no idea why they brought him in, especially since he's a FRESHMAN. Zooker must have a love affair for McGee, because he's already lost them 2 games. So much for being "The Closer"...
i think they will learn soon enough you cant do that and be succesfull most of the time.. but hey you know Zook has not been known as the best coach.. let him give them one more recruiting class.. get fired.. hire another coach and be the next florida in a couple years.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Juice has been a LOT better than he was last year, but i think the Oline isnt that good for Illin. Im not a die hard fan so i wouldnt know but that Michigan game made the Oline look ********. I mean they were good at Run Blockin, not so good in the pass protection. That LT has bad feet. I think next year will be his year, but hes still learning, i mean he did get his ass kicked a lot last year and it isnt getting much better, but the defense is. Its good that Illin is back tho
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Con
Rookie

Con hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
let him give them one more recruiting class.. get fired.. hire another coach and be the next florida in a couple years.
he just got an extension btw.

kinda throws out your theory.
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It could be a conspiracy. Ron Zook is mad he was fired from Florida and is proving that Urban Meyer isn't a genius with his two QB system.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Thanks for that in-depth analysis Bama. Way to provide facts or just a basic argument to back up your opinion.
AH JUICE WILLIAMSsssss
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote