Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-26-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah its all about the pebbles nukka....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

> Fruity Pebbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
> Fruity Pebbles
oh man. so true. Fruity pebbles never did it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree with your disagreences...
Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I dont like chocolate unless its chocolate milk...
Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rice Krispies > all pebbles.
but Life > almost all

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I dont like chocolate unless its chocolate milk...
yes, but cocoa pebbles turn the milk into chocolate milk

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-26-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I like to skip that step and get right to the milk...
Old 10-26-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I like to skip that step and get right to the milk...
chocolate milk is delicious. take that vegans.

Quote:

Old 10-27-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Hutch13

Cheerios > any other cereal
Old 10-27-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch13 View Post
Cheerios > any other cereal
Yeah but I can't eat cheerios with milk for some reason. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved dry Cheerios
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Yeah but I can't eat cheerios with milk for some reason. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved dry Cheerios
I can remember when i was drunk at some party, i ate bowls of cherios with orange juice...man that stuffs nasty At the time i thought it was a good idea but looking back i can see it wasnt:)...i should have ate them dry.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo Wild Wings. Asian Zing.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I can remember when i was drunk at some party, i ate bowls of cherios with orange juice...man that stuffs nasty At the time i thought it was a good idea but looking back i can see it wasnt:)...i should have ate them dry.
I have done that before OJ was in white container thought it was milk and then didnt want to waste the Captain Crunch so I ate it. So nasty. Just had Bacon/Egg sandwich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Buffalo Wild Wings. Asian Zing.
I always get the trio when I go there. Honey BBQ, Blazin, and Hot.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Do other people besides me do this?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh god bills, that looks sooo tempting, but with a lax game in 2 hours, it'd sit like a brick in my stomach.

any advice for foods i should eat b4 my game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

^I'd eat some pasta/spaghetti/baked potato. They have a lot of carbs, and you slowly burn them out during the game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
oh god bills, that looks sooo tempting, but with a lax game in 2 hours, it'd sit like a brick in my stomach.

any advice for foods i should eat b4 my game?
Pasta with a **** load of garlic and some butter....straight bangin
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Pasta with a **** load of garlic and some butter....straight bangin
Hell yea I pit Garlic on everything..
Old 10-27-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from the restaruant called Bonefish, it was really good.

I got a bowl of jumbo lump crab soup, 6 ounce filet MR with shrimp scampi on top with Mashed potatoes and for desert a brownie w/ macadamian nuts and ice cream.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

^We have a bonefish around our house. How was the food?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-27-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just had two pounds of crab legs.
and eight beers.
and i think that's why i'm posting like a little ******** azn boi.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i just had two pounds of crab legs.
and eight beers.
and i think that's why i'm posting like a little ******** azn boi.
Wow, 2 pounds of meat and 96 ounces of liquid? Sounds kinky.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Wow, 2 pounds of meat and 96 ounces of liquid? Sounds kinky.
WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE TONIGHT! JESUS CHRIST!
MARY AND JOSEPH!

i think on that note. i'm going to sleep.

2 pounds of crab legs isn't that much though.
but enough to make me feel like a major glutton.
you know it's bad when you ask for thirds.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote