Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

I downloaded a computer game for my computer, but down know how to run it. THe folder has a bunch of things in it i dont understand. I used Azureus. Can anyone help?

Last edited by J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets : 10-27-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant help you with that, but i only know things about computers, i have no expertise in computors
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i cant help you with that, but i only know things about computers, i have no expertise in computors
hahaha DChess you smartass

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Quote:
You're too funny. Can u help or not?
Old 10-27-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets View Post
So why would u respond, besides to get your posts up?
I thought his post was informative. I now know not to go to DChess with a computor question
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So why would u respond, besides to get your posts up?
let's take this slowly.

DChess -> 8,000+ posts, makes a joke about spelling.

You -> 77 posts, take the effort to write one freakin' line accusing someone of post-whoring...

yea, you make sense.

Oh KCJ I'm sorry I can't help you with that kind of stuff.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
let's take this slowly.

DChess -> 8,000+ posts, makes a joke about spelling.

You -> 77 posts, take the effort to write one freakin' line accusing someone of post-whoring...

yea, you make sense.

Oh KCJ I'm sorry I can't help you with that kind of stuff.
How many posts i have doesnt matter. I was rushing while typing, he made a stupid joke instead of helping. If he could help me, he should have instead of making a joke about a careless error
Old 10-27-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How many posts i have doesnt matter. I was rushing while typing, he made a stupid joke instead of helping. If he could help me, he should have instead of making a joke about a careless error
Keep crying about it
Old 10-27-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. you spelled computer wrong not once but twice, which makes me think you have an iq under 80

2. you need to explain yourself better, that first line makes no sense.

3. you're an idiot
Old 10-27-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

I honesty just need help. If you cant help me, you didnt need to post in the thread.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Be alittle more specific with the question and maybe people will help. What game is it? What kind of computer do you have? How tight is your Special Ed helmet?
Old 10-27-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. you spelled computer wrong not once but twice, which makes me think you have an iq under 80

3. you're an idiot
HAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Be alittle more specific with the question and maybe people will help. What game is it? What kind of computer do you have? How tight is your Special Ed helmet?
I downloaded sims 2 from btjunkie using azureus. I have a pc. My helmet is fastened on tight for the game tomorrow
Old 10-27-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I downloaded sims 2 from btjunkie using azureus. I have a pc. My helmet is fastened on tight for the game tomorrow

Here's my help, stop being a cheapskate and buy the stupid game
Old 10-27-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Here's my help, stop being a cheapskate and buy the stupid game
was that necessary? I did buy, stopped playing it, had an urge to play it again, but couldnt find it.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
your first problem is getting the sims, stupiest game ever. get rollercoaster tycoon, theres my advice for you.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Quote:
your first problem is getting the sims, stupiest game ever. get rollercoaster tycoon, theres my advice for you.
thanks buddy
Old 10-27-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
want to rep rape him?
i like dinosaur tycoon more.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

im game, he did make fun of my post count
Old 10-27-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

3. you're an idiot
1: yes

2: yes

3: absolutely.

Quote:
wow, that big meanie!

wait a sec for me to burst into tears

it ain't gonna happen.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-27-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
want to rep rape him?
i like dinosaur tycoon more.
rep rape? Yay.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 10-27-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
rep rape? Yay.
wooooo he is red now.

Quote:

Old 10-27-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This makes me wonder why I cant post threads anymore.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If theres a skeeter on your peter flick if off.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's got a point...

Quote:
I downloaded a computer game for my computer, but down know how to run it. THe folder has a bunch of things in it i dont understand. I used Azureus. Can anyone help?
I could help, but I'm almost positive I would get an infraction since you can't talk about torrents, keygens, etc...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote