Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.
Default saw 4 (spoilers of course)

i didnt see a thread which seems pretty wierd cause i taught like evreybody has seen it. well how did you gys like the movie. it did surpriseingly good for me.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The twist at the end was beyond stupid.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCutlery View Post
The twist at the end was beyond stupid.
worse than the one in Saw (1)?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in before the lock.

Movie Discussion Thread

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
worse than the one in Saw (1)?
Yeah. They get gradually worse as the series goes on.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just watched it an hour ago i liked it alot

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw 4 made $32.1M and is the #1 movie in America. These movies have a huge fan base, people love these flicks. They are low budget movies and make a ton of money, get ready for part V
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah the ending really sucked. i really liked the suspense n the whole storyline for the rest of the movie, it explained a lot to me being that ive never seen a saw movie before this one.i really dint care for the twisted gory beginning(the guys in the grinder, Kerry with her ribs torn out)but i did like how each of the traps deal with your vices, set up very nice. the ending was pretty whack tho.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i actually went and saw this. had nachos at the beginning and almost threw up during the autopsy. then when the end came around i was asleep and missed what made the whole movie worth watching. i woke up and the theater was empty. needless to say i was beyond pissed i sat through 97% of the movie and missed the ending.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

i liked the part when the guy died
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
i liked the part when the guy died

i liked the part when i gave you neg rep

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote