Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default I feel like a God!!!!!!!

I now work(for free, for now) as part of the street team, the Zone, 95.5. Every Saturday(Maybe Thursday) I go to the party put on by 95.5. They give a camera. I take pictures of all the hot chicks, sometimes try to get them to do stuff. Also Cartman tells me stuff do to like: go get them two girls to be on the radio with me(Cartman), get that girl to be on the stage, get 10 of the hottest chicks to be in a dance off.

I truly love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Do you know how hard it is to "stay down". When there are 2 super hot chicks making out and one on your lap!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know how it feels to be Winslow now?

I envy you.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you get that job?

feel free to post pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
You know how it feels to be Winslow now?

I envy you.
No, PacMan...I was making it rain with fake 1 dollar bills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
How did you get that job?

feel free to post pics
My friend call the radio show like everyday. During Cartman power hours. So they got him on board. Then they meant me, I'm sweet as heck. They asked if I wanted to do it, due to the fact I love me some women, I said yes.

They are making a youtube video of all the pics...I'm post that when they're done......
Old 10-28-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I now work(for free, for now) as part of the street team, the Zone, 95.5. Every Saturday(Maybe Thursday) I go to the party put on by 95.5. They give a camera. I take pictures of all the hot chicks, sometimes try to get them to do stuff. Also Cartman tells me stuff do to like: go get them two girls to be on the radio with me(Cartman), get that girl to be on the stage, get 10 of the hottest chicks to be in a dance off.

I truly love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Do you know how hard it is to "stay down". When there are 2 super hot chicks making out and one on your lap!
Who cares if you "stay down?" Let it shine big guy! If she feels the power pokin' her, she might tell the friends, word spreads, and as long as you don't completely suck in bed, you might have a hook up for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

you *****.you stole my dream job its not fair
Old 10-28-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
Your dream job is to work for no money?
Old 10-28-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You feel like a god? If you haven't gotten laid yet, you most certainly shouldn't.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You may feel like a god, but I am God. So you fail. And I will smite you for your blasphemy.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't you live in Michigan?
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
I truly love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Your dream job is to work for no money?
You start out with no pay, kind of like a internship, thing. Then down the road, when they really like what you do, they pay you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
Don't you live in Michigan?
Yes, I know it would be way better in a city like Miami. But we have a lot of hot chicks up here.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had been feeling like God for a few weeks, and then I realized.. I am God..

It's been an easier lifestyle adjustment than you might think.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I truly love it!
because you cant meet girls otherwise?

Quote:
You start out with no pay, kind of like a internship, thing. Then down the road, when they really like what you do, they pay you.
that sounds like you're someones slave. and then you become their *****.

Quote:
Yes, I know it would be way better in a city like Miami. But we have a lot of hot chicks up here.
uh.
it's michigan.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

Why didn't you smite the people that tore down your statue?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

uh.
it's michigan.
Ladies and gentleman...the rarely seen triple burn.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sounds like fun. Even though your unpayed, it sounds like you basically have a job to party on the weekends.

I assume you have a paying 9-5. If not, well.....your probably pretty hungry.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Why didn't you smite the people that tore down your statue?
Only way AQ could burn someone is giving them gonaria(horrible spelling).
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

You would rather take pictures of girls at a nightclub instead of gaming them at a nightclub?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you feel like a god? i doubt you feel like Brian Leonard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
Only way AQ could burn someone is giving them gonaria(horrible spelling).
ah, the classic sexist comment.

if you were going to properly execute it, you shoulda used chlamydia... because most women don't know that they have chlamydia, and it's in the silent majority... (mostly because it's not symptomatic in women, and they could carry it and have zero idea)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you feel like a god? i doubt you feel like Mike Hart
Fixed it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

I feel like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

uh.
it's michigan.
Talk about being Jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
Sounds like fun. Even though your unpayed, it sounds like you basically have a job to party on the weekends.

I assume you have a paying 9-5. If not, well.....your probably pretty hungry.
Not 9-5, I'm only 19 so I go to college. But yes, I work at Tom's(food market). What sucks, when I do start getting paid. It won't be enough to quit Tom's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
You would rather take pictures of girls at a nightclub instead of gaming them at a nightclub?
Dude, I do hit on chicks all night. You guys don't understand. I do what ever I want. Last night I was hitting on two chicks all night(trying to get a 3-some). All you have to say is "I work for the Zone," and All the women want you.....
Old 10-28-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel like you.

Talk about being Jealous

Not 9-5, I'm only 19 so I go to college. But yes, I work at Tom's(food market). What sucks, when I do start getting paid. It won't be enough to quit Tom's.

Dude, I do hit on chicks all night. You guys don't understand. I do what ever I want. Last night I was hitting on two chicks all night(trying to get a 3-some). All you have to say is "I work for the Zone," and All the women want you.....
how did that work out for you, did you get anyone of them?
Old 10-28-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
how did that work out for you, did you get anyone of them?
I'm stilling working on it. I told them I would meet them there next Saturday. I don't want to move too fast and mess this up. So if they do come, I could be a very very happy man.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have an unpaid internship. Believe me, life will get better.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote