Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2006, 04:55 AM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

darnik44two smells like sex panther.darnik44two smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotbll36
Could someone make me a Jason Taylor sig?
Here's one I made a while ago. You can use it if you want.

darnik44two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnik44two
Quote:

I thought I was doing this one, whatever.

Old 11-26-2006, 10:10 AM    (permalink
fotbll36
Veteran

fotbll36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll use yours Gang, thanks a lot.
fotbll36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/Ladaniancopy.jpg[/IMG]
No offense dude, thats pretty good, but I feel like a legend like ymself needs a top-notch sig maker to do one for me, no matter how many times I need to bump my request...but if people keep ignoring me, Ill use that one

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
Quote:
Quote:

Don't worry he doesn't understand the system

Andways CK Wisc made this he said anyone can use it, its pretty nice

Old 11-26-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm, thanks Wisc and (dare I say it) EF...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:32 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
Quote:
Quote:

Don't worry he doesn't understand the system

Andways CK Wisc made this he said anyone can use it, its pretty nice

So I guess the "system" means everyone should only have one sig to choose from. I guess that's the best system huh. Sort of the same system communist countries use. I only posted one I had already made in the past. I just won't fill any more requests. Thank Eagles.Fan for that. He seems to worry about everyone but himself.

Old 11-26-2006, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, so ppl don't waste there team
Old 11-26-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:
Not sure what that means. Waste their team? By the way why do you frequent this thread? You don't make sigs, and you don't request them. So why is about 20% of the posts in this thread from you?
Old 11-26-2006, 04:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who cares if he makes a sig, then the poster has a choice, let him do what he wants. and stop being a douch
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Not sure what that means. Waste their team? By the way why do you frequent this thread? You don't make sigs, and you don't request them. So why is about 20% of the posts in this thread from you?
I do make sigs. And i meant so ppl don't waste their time***
Old 11-26-2006, 04:43 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well I haven't seen you fill a request yet. Guess to get over 4,000 posts in 10 months you need to frequent every thread and put in your 2 cents.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, so ppl don't waste there team :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I haven't seen you fill a request yet. Guess to get over 4,000 posts in 10 months you need to frequent every thread and put in your 2 cents.
And when people want to make something for fellow members you don't respond and just go right about your business....
Old 11-26-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cuz i kno I don't want to spend half an hour, make an alright sig then u come along and make another one thats better. I cud just make a good sig, it will take an hour and will be better than urs but again thats wasteing more time
Old 11-26-2006, 06:58 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_VIlma
Can I get a Reggie Nelson sig?
I'll make you one.

Here ya go...let me know if you need help with the code.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink

I really want a Maurice Drew Sig, either that or a Clint Ingram maybe. Some rookie/young player from the Jaguars.

A list of young guys that come to mind

Mo Drew
Clint Ingram
Gerald Sensabaugh
Daryl Smith
Bobby McCray

So if somebody could make a sig with one of those players it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
MikeD

Could someone make a deshawn jackson wr cal sig for me :?: :?:
Old 11-27-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
I really want a Maurice Drew Sig, either that or a Clint Ingram maybe. Some rookie/young player from the Jaguars.

Mo Drew
Clint Ingram
Gerald Sensabaugh
Daryl Smith
Bobby McCray

So if somebody could make a sig with one of those players it would be greatly appreciated.
i could give it a try, if youre okay with a non top notch sigmaker.

im just playin Canadian
Old 11-27-2006, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Jarrett, the Falcons logo, and somewhere saying "A man can dream" I'll use it as soon as my Sig Bet expires.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink

can someone plz make me a sig with half todd heap and half steve mcnair? i would really appreciate it seeing as how im stuck wit a newb sig
Old 11-27-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33

Mo Drew
Clint Ingram
Gerald Sensabaugh
Daryl Smith
Bobby McCray

i could give it a try, if youre okay with a non top notch sigmaker.

im just playin Canadian
I really liked the style of yoru LT sig, so if you used that i'd consider it.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink

YES!

i have a FAN! (if not two)
Old 11-27-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
YES!

i have a FAN! (if not two)
So does that mean you are up to challenge of making me a rufus alexander sig?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink

hellz yes, im just busy tonight, not even sure if i can crank out one, but tmrw for sure probly