Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

eh the only thing better then that is when you work at americas largest waterpark. there you have drunk girls in bikinis, from out of town, lookin for a place to party or someone to party with. ah its great to be a local in the summertime.

pick em up at work, get there numbers, hook up the party, get some ass n your good to go. the only thing better is getting paid at the party so there i envy you big time. ah well at least i have ideas for my future now.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
uh.
it's michigan.
Don't hate! Sounds like a cool job, though 95.5 is possibly the worst radio station & music in the state.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Don't hate! Sounds like a cool job, though 95.5 is possibly the worst radio station & music in the state.
95.5 where we live is different from 95.5 in Traverse City.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
eh the only thing better then that is when you work at americas largest waterpark. there you have drunk girls in bikinis, from out of town, lookin for a place to party or someone to party with. ah its great to be a local in the summertime.

pick em up at work, get there numbers, hook up the party, get some ass n your good to go. the only thing better is getting paid at the party so there i envy you big time. ah well at least i have ideas for my future now.
I don't get paid yet......So in about a month or so you will envy me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
What P-L said
Old 10-29-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I don't get paid yet......So in about a month or so you will envy me.....

What P-L said
I will never envy you. Especially doing this now. Dam you want to sit and take pictures of sexy women, man i aint eve gonna lie, you said you were WORKING ON IT with these 2 chicks to get a threesome. Man, I bet if you didnt have that stupid camera with you you would have had it already. Dam son, if you didnt get that already you aint gonna get it!!!! I would never take that job for no pay. For the same money you could be in there without having any responsibilities or deadlines and have more fun, and actually have a three some that night. But who am I to talk, your the one who is pissed off at handicapped people for having bigger stalls and front of the store parking spots.

You should feel like an ***** for stooping this low to be able to get in a part with women. No where near like a GOD!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what kind of station is it?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I will never envy you. Especially doing this now. Dam you want to sit and take pictures of sexy women, man i aint eve gonna lie, you said you were WORKING ON IT with these 2 chicks to get a threesome. Man, I bet if you didnt have that stupid camera with you you would have had it already. Dam son, if you didnt get that already you aint gonna get it!!!! I would never take that job for no pay. For the same money you could be in there without having any responsibilities or deadlines and have more fun, and actually have a three some that night. But who am I to talk, your the one who is pissed off at handicapped people for having bigger stalls and front of the store parking spots.

You should feel like an ***** for stooping this low to be able to get in a part with women. No where near like a GOD!
You must be jealous to rant like that.
First off, you HAVE to start out with no pay. I will be getting paid soon.
Second, I get in the party for free and get free drinks.
Thrid, I have access to the 21 and over Room. (I'm only 19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
what kind of station is it?
Modern Rock
Old 10-30-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Second, I get in the party for free and get free drinks.
Thrid, I have access to the 21 and over Room. (I'm only 19)
So whatever bar that hosts this party is risking its liquior license by giving a 19 year old drinks and allowing him in a 21 and over room. Kinda doubting that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
So whatever bar that hosts this party is risking its liquior license by giving a 19 year old drinks and allowing him in a 21 and over room. Kinda doubting that.

Drinks as in pop, not as in beer..........I should have worded that better. But yes, I can go in the 21 and over room......
Old 10-30-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Drinks as in pop, not as in beer..........I should have worded that better. But yes, I can go in the 21 and over room......
I would just use water and say it was vodka then let hot chicks take advantage of me. To each his own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Fat Chicks Yay!
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I would just use water and say it was vodka then let hot chicks take advantage of me. To each his own.

That's a good idea.....