Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a rule when we drink, if your shoes are off, then no one can **** with you if you are passed out.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I do it before my physical fitness tests. I'll eat a ton of carbs the night before for energy and then puke it all up to get rid of the excess weight
Wouldn't that make you really dehydrated? Throwing up all the stomach acids can screw your kidneys up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I very rarely throw up from drinking anymore, but if I do it's because I put an excessive amount of beer in my stomach too quickly and there's nowhere for it to go except back out of my mouth. Shotgunning a tall boy or doing a three beer beer bong will do that.

Hard alcohol though? You've just gotta train your stomach for it. Never throw up from the stuff anymore..
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Wouldn't that make you really dehydrated? Throwing up all the stomach acids can screw your kidneys up.
Yeah it does dehydrate you a bit but I still have enough fluids to be able to run 3 miles in under 20 minutes.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

puked at football 3 straight summer conditioning days. sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't thrown up in like four years. I don't really know why.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
If it was your first time smoking you're not gonna get ****** up at all unless you smoke, like, a dub by yourself. And if it was only your first time i assume you didn't really know how to hit the blunt/joint/bowl that well so you weren't taking good hits. Since your friend probably knew what he was doing that's probably why he was so ****** up and you weren't

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
I have to agree, 21 beers is insane. I can maybe see 21 shots but beers that is insane. Once you get past about 15 in a short period of time you wont have the stomach or the concentration to pound much more.

I am so pumped for Halloween so crazy parties this weekend. Pong tourney with trophies, no joke then a huge house with supposedly 3 kegs(probably bs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
As a first time smoker i doubt you know how to properly pull a cone which would account for why you were fine and your mate was ******. But don't worry, with time and experience im sure youll learn, and i guarantee youll enjoy this learning experience too

EDIT: well it looks like i pretty much wrote the same thing as that guy above me
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I have to agree, 21 beers is insane. I can maybe see 21 shots but beers that is insane. Once you get past about 15 in a short period of time you wont have the stomach or the concentration to pound much more.

I am so pumped for Halloween so crazy parties this weekend. Pong tourney with trophies, no joke then a huge house with supposedly 3 kegs(probably bs)
3 Kegs!?!?! You guys in Boise are crazy.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
3 Kegs!?!?! You guys in Boise are crazy.
Most likely B.S. but it is a huge house and both high schoolers and college kids coming. In Boise we brag about how much you can drink and how hairy your chest is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most likely B.S. but it is a huge house and both high schoolers and college kids coming. In Boise we brag about how much you can drink and how hairy your chest is.
Man you all suck. When I was in high school every party had at the least 2 kegs. One on each floor of the house to minimize lines
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I was being sarcastic. Sorry. Ill put more ?!!?!?!?!?!?! next time.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
I was being sarcastic. Sorry. Ill put more ?!!?!?!?!?!?! next time.
I thought it was pretty obvious. A keg can get dusted by 10 guys as fast as it pumps out.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I thought it was pretty obvious. A keg can get dusted by 10 guys as fast as it pumps out.
or 4 guys could keg-a-thon a keg in an hour.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Or my dad could do it in 5 mins by himself.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you saying four guys could kill a keg in an hour? that is roughly 30 cups a person. and who said 3 kegs?? thats ******* INSANE!!!!!! prally bs, nobody can get 3 kegs
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
you saying four guys could kill a keg in an hour? that is roughly 30 cups a person. and who said 3 kegs?? thats ******* INSANE!!!!!! prally bs, nobody can get 3 kegs
my friend was training for it in college and i dont know if it was an hour now i think about it.

Quote:

Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3 kegs was a biweekly occurance at my house last year. We would get one keg when we weren't planning on having many people over.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
my friend was training for it in college and i dont know if it was an hour now i think about it.
That is 42 beers each if my calculations are correct. Obviously impossible.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is 42 beers each if my calculations are correct. Obviously impossible.

According to manswers a 160 lb man would die after 18 beers.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
According to manswers a 160 lb man would die after 18 beers.
In what period of time?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In what period of time?

I believe it was an hour. Could be wrong.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In what period of time?
probably in hour
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

ok maybe it was 24 hours, but i dont think he ever did it.
he maybe got drunk and thought he could do it, but i dont know.

Quote: