Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-30-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I believe it was an hour. Could be wrong.
Geez, drinking that much of any liquid would kill you in an hour. I haven't seen anyone able to shotgun or funnel more than 4 beers consecutively without puking. Your stomach can only hold so much.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
I was being sarcastic. Sorry. Ill put more ?!!?!?!?!?!?! next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I thought it was pretty obvious. A keg can get dusted by 10 guys as fast as it pumps out.
One keg= Around 7 cases= 168

So thats over 500 beers but I forgot that is just a warmup for you Lords of Beer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
One keg= Around 7 cases= 168

So thats over 500 beers but I forgot that is just a warmup for you Lords of Beer.
Well when there's a hundred people or more 500 beers doesn't stretch very far. Most keggers tend to be bigger, not just get togethers of some buddies.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nah its less than that. i personally hate keggers, just get a plastic tub and pour cases in them, its easier for people to get. whenever theres a keg theres about 100 ppl huddled around it. i like to man the keg for a little bit, refill whenever
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
nah its less than that. i personally hate keggers, just get a plastic tub and pour cases in them, its easier for people to get. whenever theres a keg theres about 100 ppl huddled around it. i like to man the keg for a little bit, refill whenever
That's why you tap more than one keg at once or get a kegerator.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
That's why you tap more than one keg at once or get a kegerator.
dont tell me. im not holding the partys
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Thats the beauty of multiple kegs, 2 1/2 barrels > 1 full barrel
Old 10-30-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the more hilarious times of the year here is when people get their class rings, it's a big deal for some reason. The tradition (called The Ring Dunk) is you are supposed to drop your ring into a pitcher of beer and chug the pitcher to get your ring. What's hilarious is that you see people chugging a pitchers and subsequently throwing up in that week where they are handed out. I saw several people chug a pitcher in like 30 seconds and then vomit it up. Which is funny to me, maybe not to others.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

well i went to see the Hot Hot Heat last night at the house of blues. Fantastic show by the way. anyways we had done some parking lot binge drinking jager and red bull, i had about half of an 1/5th. then we go to dinner have 4 dinner beers. eat light.(3 split an appetizer) go in get 2 beers right away. then vodka red bull's. first act comes on and they ****** rock the house(honestly might have out performed the heat) after about 40 mins of rubbing ass and tits and jumping around i feel a lil queasy, so i head to the bar to get a sprite to settle my stomach. right as i order my drink the puke comes out of my mouth like a shotgun blast. i tried to shield it with my hand but that just added to the splatter effect. i ran like hell and hid in the bathroom for like 10 mins(didn't want to get kicked out and miss the heat) when i came out there was sawdust all over the bar and luckily no one knew who puked! (sweet!) then HEAT came on and the ****** night was on. i still can't talk above a whisper.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

my friend can suck air up his ass and fart it out, its the coolest thing. It makes a sound when it goes in, and when people sleep in our locker room, he farts in their face/mouth while they sleep
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have never puked in my life. I drink 20 shots, 4 kegs, 3 cases, 2 40oz, and a gallon of milk. Before I even go to the party. That's just how I roll.

If you think that's true, kill yourself.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I smoke meth by the bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I have never puked in my life. I drink 20 shots, 4 kegs, 3 cases, 2 40oz, and a gallon of milk. Before I even go to the party. That's just how I roll.

If you think that's true, kill yourself.
Anyone ever tell you that 26% of making a good joke is timing?

Seriously... nothing is funny the 8th time in one thread.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I piss excellence and puke gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
Anyone ever tell you that 26% of making a good joke is timing?

Seriously... nothing is funny the 8th time in one thread.
Shoot, Thread should be lock after two pages. Who has time to look though 4 pages?