Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-29-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
utvols

Video of Paul Williams WR Fresno State and the Titans 3rd round selection. Gotta say after watching this I think Williams could be a good receiver for the Titans. Looks to be really hard to bring down. Should be interesting to see what he can do next year.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V6DwGkqG5b4
Old 04-30-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
VYTitans

Wow he looks fast and completly solid, almost nobody could bring him down in that video
Old 04-30-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
JMiah
Rookie

JMiah hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice... I was looking for some vids of him... I'm going to give you some props, or whatever that snowflake thing is on the screen...
Old 04-30-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Williams burned a bunch of Pac-10 and WAC CBs doesn't mean much to me. We're not really talking about renowned DEFs in these conferences or the great secondary speed that you usually see in other conferences (like the SEC).

However, I will say that I was impressed with Williams' tenacity -- as he seemed eager to lower his shoulder and plow into defenders.

All that said, if Williams gets 600 receiving yards & 4 TDs this season, I'll be happy -- those would be pretty good numbers for a rookie.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The things I like are that he has freakishly long arms and huge hands. His arms are 35" long...that's good.....for a Left Tackle. His hands are also 10" and 1/8. Add that to a 38 and 1/2" vert, and he could win some jump balls.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like what i see from that video, if the ball is in the air looks like Paul is going to come down with it...looks like he has the drive to do what ever possible to get extra yardage or score once he makes the catch

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love mr williams :)

#2 on opening day i reckon
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I know its too early to call him a bust but where is he at? brandon jones is out and courtney roby isnt doing anything so why isnt he getting some time, id really prefer him to be out there getting some game time as opposed to eric "one catch a game" moulds. anyone with me on this.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's been inactive every game, and probably will be until next year. They said after we drafted him that they liked him strictly as an outside guy, and he'll never play this year over Roydell, Moulds, or Gage. Then throw in the fact that Davis is our only guy that plays exclusively in the slot and that he also plays special teams, and that we like to keep 3 TE's active, and he just not gonna play.

Most 1st round receivers don't even do squat in their first year, he was a 3rd rounder. Patience....
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote