Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who's Worse
Jamele Hill 7 26.92%
Skip Bayless 19 73.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who's Worse?

both were of espn's first take and both are idiots; i thought it would make an interesting poll

as much as i hate skip bayless, i have to go with jamele hill, for the simple fact she thinks kobe is better than jordan

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

The argument could easily be made that Kobe is better than Jordan.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It hurts to watch Lou Holtz.

Between Bayless and Hill I would say Bayless just because he is convinced he is always right and rarely is.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Bayless is an idiot last week he said Andre Woodson will not make the NFL. He talks about **** that he dont even know about.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Bayless is by far the worst. I actually don't mind Hill that much. She has some good insight from time to time and it is never an easy job being a woman in a profession easily dominated by men.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
It hurts to watch Lou Holtz.

Between Bayless and Hill I would say Bayless just because he is convinced he is always right and rarely is.
Farmer Lou Holtz is the man! That's what I call him anyway, looks like a little farmer from a small town on the set. I like his analysis too, you just gotta listen closely. I think he's better than Mark May, who's always on USC's knob and acts smug and cocky all the time.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Farmer Lou Holtz is the man! That's what I call him anyway, looks like a little farmer from a small town on the set. I like his analysis too, you just gotta listen closely. I think he's better than Mark May, who's always on USC's knob and acts smug and cocky all the time.
I agree Holtz is the man.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Bayless easily

the kobe > jordan argument is the only reason i can think of for a hill being here. she's not good, but she's not unbearably bad, unlike: (cue list)

Stuart Scott
Lou Holtz
Pam Ward
Lee Corso
Mark May
Tony "Brady Quinn won draft day because he fell to 22" Kornheiser
Woody Paige
Linda Cohn
Steven A. Smith
Chris Berman
Mike Patrick

Last edited by Michigan : 10-31-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in the minority of people who like Lee Corso. At least he has seems like a person who would jump into the stands and take a few shots with the students if given the chance.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-31-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Bayless makes me question if there is a god. That or he is an offspring of Satan.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
The argument could easily be made that Kobe is better than Jordan.
if you were looking to field an incorrect argument then yes.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Bayless just picks things that are controversial and is stubborn as a mule about them (IE: LeBron James, who he still wouldn't respect after the brilliant OT game last year) because it gets him noticed. So yea, he's crazy annoying.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Skip Bayless just picks things that are controversial and is stubborn as a mule about them (IE: LeBron James, who he still wouldn't respect after the brilliant OT game last year) because it gets him noticed.
Exactly. It is annoyingly smart because he will always have a job as the guy who stirs up controversy. I feel it is ethically wrong, but that is my view.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-31-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Bayless and Woody Paige, atleast Paige can be funny, Bayless is a boring, cranky, idiot.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

I hate Jay Mariotti. I love how he said the Cubs would sweep the D-Backs. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-31-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
if you were looking to field an incorrect argument then yes.
If you look at each one can do on the court (ie. not their accolades, awards, stats, etc.), you would realize that Kobe is likely the better player.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote