Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

Old 10-12-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Choose 3 Players

I saw this in the NFC North thread. Take a player from each of your div rivals and put them on your team. Who would it be?

Patriots - Tom Brady, the guy is a mastermind of working the offense and picking apart the defense. Although some of their defensive guys would be nice to help with our 3-4, Brady is too good to pass up.

Bills - Aaron Schobel, I know he's not a 3-4 DE, but like Brady he's too good to pass up on. If the Jets had someone like him, they would realize they should switch to the 4-3.

Dolphins - Honestly this one is tough, but I have to go with Ronnie Brown. I think that Ronnie Brown and Leon Washington would make the Jets have a deadly run game, once our O Line improves.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Patriots; - I am gonna be a little different on this one and go for vincent wilfork, so we can actually run a 3-4. Move Drob to defensive end.

Bills - Marshawn Lynch. Him and leon would be a filthy combo for a long time.

Dolphins - i guess since i already have a rb, im gonna go with teddy gin. The way i figure it, kellen clemens will be able to really spread the field with teddy gin, which will open up for cotchery and coles until he leaves.

This way we can either trade drob or use him as a DE. We can grab OLB with our first draft pick, such as gholston or groves etc. and Oline with the next couple picks. Our dline will be greatly improved by adding wilfork, which will make the play of vilma david harris and our new gholston that much better. Say we move drob for a 2nd; we can grab say RT richardson, OG grimes, and possibly a cb with the 2nd we got from drob. HAHa completely fantasizing, but its still fun.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jets: I will have to say Vilma for this, hopefully he will be as effective as he was in the 4-3 with a better line in front.

Bills: I know we have Merriweather, but Whitner is just so talented and has a much greater upside. I would love for him to be Rodney's heir.

Dolphins: Jason Taylor is on the downside of his career, but if utilized properly he can be one of the most dominating players in the league. I would use his versatility all over the field at linebacker, and have him put his hand down on passing situations.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
phish729

Jets: I would have to go with D. Revis, he is a good young solid cornor who should be good for a while, we need some youth in our secondary cause we have no one.

Bills: I would have to take lynch here, brown and lynch would be nasty for years.

Pats: this is obviously the toughets to choose from with the boatload of talent, other than tom brady i would take Asante Samuels because he is top three cornor in the league and young. same reason at derrel revis. he is also a UCF boy which is awesome
Old 10-31-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets: Jonathan Vilma would be the choice for me. It would give make our LB corps one of the best in the NFL. We'd have Crowell - Vilma - Posluszny.

Patriots: Tom Brady would be the obvious choice IMO, but I'll choose someone else. I'll go with Vince Wilfork. Even though he had that cheap shot on JP, I still want him on my team. He's a good player, and he grew up a Bills fan.

Dolphins: I'm not really sure who I'd go with here. If Chambers was still there, I'd take him. So instead, I'll go with Ted Ginn. He'd open up the other side of the field for Evans. Evans, Parrish, and Ginn would be deadly, especially with JP throwing bombs to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
JetMan
Rookie

JetMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fins: it has got to be Jason Tayler. We could use an outside pass rush. Actaully, we can use any type of rush.

Pats: no brainer, Brady. If to be diffrent, I would then take Seymour.

Bills: Give me Peters. Don't know how well he would fit in at RT but it can't be worse than what we have.
JetMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Pats - Brady
Jets - Vilma
Dolphins - 1st Round pick this year
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JETS - Jonathan Vilma

PATRIOTS - Tom Brady

BILLS - Jason Peters

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats - Vince Wilfork - I excluded Brady, so it was between him, Moss, and Seymour. But, the other two are older and I think it's fairly easier to find top players at those positions.

Bills - Derrick Dockery - It was between him, Evans, and Peters. I like Evans, but I think we need a bigger, more physical receiver, not to mention that that's easy to find in the draft. The only reason I took Dockery over Peters is that he's fairly young and in the upcoming draft (and even after that, really), it seems easier to find an OT prospect, especially at RT. Dockery's very talented and a huge reason why Lynch was so successful, so I think that'd really do wonders to our line.

Miami - Channing Crowder - Ronnie Brown was real tempting considering I'm a fan of his, but I think Crowder would be better for them. Brown's had injury issues, and even as a tandem back I think that'd be an issue. Plus, I think that the RB position is easier to remedy. Crowder would be the perfect ILB for the 3-4, and that'd also allow us to do something with Vilma.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:01 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Pats - Brady
Jets - Vilma
Dolphins - 1st Round pick this year
haha that's funny... took me 3 months to notice it but still
Old 01-19-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Miami - Channing C.
Bills - Lynch
Jets - Revis
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins- Channing Crowder
Jets- Nick Mangold
Pats- Randy Moss
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins - Jason Taylor

Patriots - Tom Brady

Jets - Nick Mangold (Bills need a C)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Boston'sWhizKid
Rookie

Boston'sWhizKid needs more cowbell.

Bills: Paul Pozluzny LB (pats need youth at LB)
Jets: Darell Revis CB (pats need another DB)
Dolphins: If I can, the first pick, trade with Chiefs at 5 and get Vernon Gholston. If not, Ted Ginn Jr.
Boston'sWhizKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets- Vernon Gholston
Bills- Leodus McKelvin (sp?)
Dolphins- Joey Porter

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets- David Harris
Phins- Ronnie Brown
Bills- Lee Evans

another scenario

Jets- Darelle Revis
Phins- Ronnie Brown
Bills- Paul Posluzny
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots

Jets: Darrelle Revis
-Kerry Rhodes, David Harris, and one of Ferguson/Faneca/Mangold are all very tempting but corner is probably our biggest need and Revis is the best in the division. This is the closest to a no-brainer.

Dolphins: Jake Long
-It comes down to Long, Ronnie Brown, and Channing Crowder I think and Long is my pick. Brown is an elite talent at running back, but we have a plethora of solid (yet unspectacular running backs). The Pats could use a speed back to add to the RB corps but we are the epitome of a RB by committee approach and Brown would be more of a luxury. Matt Light is getting old and Long is one of the top OL prospects in a while and the Pats could certainly use him at our QBs blinside. Long also has the ability to play on the right side while Light is still playing.

Bills: Donte Whitner
-McKelvin, Lynch, and Puz are all posibilities but are secondary is starved for talent and adding Revis from the Jets along with Whitner would immediately make our defense one of the league's best. All we need is some secondary help and one more linebacker and we're there, and Whitner would be extremely valuable becuase he can play anywhere in the secondary. Plus he would be able to play on the same team as his kryptonite, Sammy Morris.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins;

Ronnie Brown-Probably didn't deserve to go to the pro bowl but still agreat talent. I think they got away from him to much though as the season went on.

Jets;

Kerry Rhodes-Toss up between him and Revis but I would like the thought of Rhodes and Merriweather.

Bills;

Paul Poszlusny-Real good blue collar hard nosed linebacker to pair with Mayo
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought about long from the dolphins as well as revis from the jets, but Harris and Mayo inside would solidify out ILB for years, and Ronnie Brown is a stud
Old 01-08-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Quagmire
Rookie

Quagmire is a cocksman.Quagmire is a cocksman.Quagmire is a cocksman.

From the Patriots - Tom Brady. Hate him, but I am not stupid.
From the Jets - Darrelle Revis - Young CB who I think has big things ahead.
From the Bills - Lee Evans - Big time WR with game breaking ability.
Quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

From the Pats: Vince Wilfork
From the Jets: Darrelle Revis
From the Bills: Donte Whitner

DL of Holliday, Langford and Wilfork with Ferguson, Starks and Merling as backups. Nasty

LBs with Porter, Roth, Crowder, Ayodele, plus Anderson and Torbor. Not bad.

Starting DBs of Whitner, Bell, Will Allen and Darrelle Revis. Just sick. Plus Jason Allen, Renaldo Hill and Andre Goodman as depth.

Wouldn't even need an much offense. My defense wouldn't let anyone score.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
From the Pats: Vince Wilfork
From the Jets: Darrelle Revis
From the Bills: Donte Whitner

DL of Holliday, Langford and Wilfork with Ferguson, Starks and Merling as backups. Nasty

LBs with Porter, Roth, Crowder, Ayodele, plus Anderson and Torbor. Not bad.

Starting DBs of Whitner, Bell, Will Allen and Darrelle Revis. Just sick. Plus Jason Allen, Renaldo Hill and Andre Goodman as depth.

Wouldn't even need an much offense. My defense wouldn't let anyone score.
This would be EPIC! I couldn't agree more here.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 02-09-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets - Revis
Dolphins - Fasano
Bills - McKelvin
(wanted to sneak a S in there somewhere, but couldn't take Whitner, Rhodes, or Allen over any of those three)
________
HotGirlCeleste

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 06:43 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

MIA - Ted Ginn Jr. (Would be an awesome threat opposite to Lee)

NYJ - Nick Mangold (This is who I was hoping we would draft years ago but we instead took McCargo =/ )

NE - Jerod Mayo (Bump Poz outside and have Poz, Mayo, Mitchell as our 3 starting LBs)
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Jets - Revis
Dolphins - Fasano
Bills - McKelvin
(wanted to sneak a S in there somewhere, but couldn't take Whitner, Rhodes, or Allen over any of those three)
Really, Fasano?

Either you really love Fasano, or you really hate our team as a whole. Hmmm.... interesting.