Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Loving this thread. Brought back many fun memories and you guys hit on just about everyone of my favorite N64 games. I'd probably rank Perfect Dark first, followed very, very closely by GoldenEye.

And the guy who mentioned the wrestling games was on point. The 64 took wrestling games to an unprecedented level. And then the next gen systems completely crumbled when trying to recapture that genre. I've yet to play a next gen wrestling game that was as good as Wrestlemania 2000 or WWF No Mercy. Those were incredible and WCW vs. NWO (1 and 2) were the ish.
Wrestlemania 2000 was the greatest wrestling game ever...I would create my own wrestler and just dominate everyone...plus Steel Cage matches were ridiculous

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Proximity mines in the vents on Facility. Anyone who started in the vents was ****ed.
Yes! That's exactly where me and my brother used to play every time we played with proximity mines. There's like 8 entrances into the room leading up to the upstairs loft where everyone wants to be. It's so fun to booby-trap all those places and try to make your mines invisible by putting it right on a bullet hole or something.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

this game owned all and started the first person game fad... this game is still one of my favorites and one of the better done games in the history of gaming.. if there was a hall of fame... it would be in!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game on Multipalyer was the absolute shiznay...no game can match the greatness!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the N64 the top 5 games were...

Zelda OOT... Ill add some spaces to separate this game from the next 4 which are in no order.

Super Mario 64... Classic and alot of fun, you can replay this and its not boring.

Super Smash Brothers... Just as good maybe better than Goldeneye when it came to multiplayer.

Goldeneye... So much fun

Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball/NFL Blitz... They tie, they're amazing.

Now other games that deserve consideration

Mario Kart 64
Mario Golf
Star Fox
MARIO PARTY!

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nintendo needs to go back to these games; they've sorta gone downhill after this

i liked:

goldeneye
ken griffey jr
nfl blitz
mario kart
wrestlemania 2000

i still have all these games

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Cunit2k7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
For the N64 the top 5 games were...

Zelda OOT... Ill add some spaces to separate this game from the next 4 which are in no order.

Super Mario 64... Classic and alot of fun, you can replay this and its not boring.

Super Smash Brothers... Just as good maybe better than Goldeneye when it came to multiplayer.

Goldeneye... So much fun

Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball/NFL Blitz... They tie, they're amazing.

Now other games that deserve consideration

Mario Kart 64
Mario Golf
Star Fox
MARIO PARTY!
perfect dark was the bomb also
Old 11-03-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was always that little midget when we played multi player loved the game me n my cousin used to play this for hours

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote