Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 10-29-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Game 7: Denver- 13 Green Bay-19(OT)

Well this game was a weird one. I can't believe our pass D got beat that big twice. It was supposed to be our strength. Our defense proved their flashes of goodness against Pitt were a fluke, unfortunately. Offense looked decent I guess, but Kuper caused the fumble there on Cutler at the 1 that should have been a TD. Ah, well.

Notes:
Cutler's first, of hopefully many, times not throwing a pick. He's maturing in front of us. And he also lead ANOTHER late fourth Q drive, although we came up short in the end.

Selvin Young looks VERY promising, his overall numbers weren't great, but he suffered from ATROCIOUS blocking most of the night. Which brings me to the next point...

Our OL blows. Seriously. No explanation needed.

Brandon Marshall is pretty beast after the catch. He's like a RB out there once it's in his hands. Loads of potential.

Scheffler is much, MUCH better than Graham as a receiver. This is a big reason I wasn't too big a fan of the Graham signing. We could get a good blocker for way less, and Scheff is a great receiver.

Stokely owns. It's clear he's Cutler's go to guy with Walker out of the lineup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate out defense. Absolutely hate it.

And our offense.. how many holding penalties can you ******* get!??

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy View Post
And our offense.. how many holding penalties can you ******* get!??
Not as many as our secondary.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeeeah, I'll admit now I was wrong about Graham. We should've just thrown that money at Patrick Kerney or Dewayne White, at least they would've had an impact on the team.

I sure hope there's something in Henry's contract that makes him liable for his 3rd strike. I hope he doesn't get a dime. What a tard.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

well i hated the game but there were a few things i liked.. take very lightly to the term "liked" btw...

cutler - he looks so poised and accurate out there, dint throw a pick, threw into some very small windows, and took off to run when we needed him.

selvin young - i thought a one year suspension of henry would really screw us over. well last night selvin young looked just as good as henry at some points and cutlerchris is right, the blocking was terrible.

Brandon Marshall/Stokley - everyone at school told me the Broncos were gonna suck without Walker.. marshall and stokley (the slot machine) have been fine, and marshall is such a beast. he can pick up a few yards after the catch to. probably one of our top playmakers on the O. Stokley also stepped up very solidly.

defensively, i cant say there were any big highlights.. a few times we stopped the run n that was it. our linebackers seemed like they couldnt get into the pass lanes and guys were wide open underneath. it was pretty terrible playcalling on the D.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was payback for 97, you bastards.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote