Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have banged her!

Last edited by Jakey : 11-03-2007 at 05:58 PM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think you should ask jeeves.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
You should have slipped her one!
Why would he slip her one when he could've done whatever he wanted without drugging her?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Is the guy and the girl still together? If so, once they break up those guys will probably be back to being friends.
Nope they are not together anymore but those two still aren't on the best of terms.

Idk, I understand if you tell him because it's the honest thing to do, but for me, I would not do that. But hey it's your call man, let us know what you do.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Nope they are not together anymore but those two still aren't on the best of terms.

Idk, I understand if you tell him because it's the honest thing to do, but for me, I would not do that. But hey it's your call man, let us know what you do.
Ya, I will. This is just such a terrible situation to be in.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Why would he slip her one when he could've done whatever he wanted without drugging her?
I didn't mean slip her some drugs! I aint into that business.

I meant slip one up her...you know, Bang her.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Why would you date a girl like that at all?

I dunno....maybe it's an age gap thing. Looking back when I was a drunken teenager/undergrad I dated a lot of stupid girls (though to my knowledge was never cheated on), but the solution to this problem isn't to make friends that will tell you everything, it's to not date attention-seeking drunken whores. There are a lot of attractive, intelligent, mature, women out there that don't need acknowledgement by shoving their tits in people's faces.
Suprisingly I completely agree with Bearsfan_51 on this subject. You didn't do anything wrong, and you got out of the situation fast. You did what a friend should do. End of story.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Kevin Deadvrett 87

Hey man a lot of people can relate to this. It's not your fault at all. You need to tell your friend, I know it will break his heart but you gotta man up and do it ese. Good luck!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should of got some dome
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, this is definitely the downside of alcohol. It always either leads to really fun nights, or it leads to really bad next days.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Yes, this is definitely the downside of alcohol. It always either leads to really fun nights, or it leads to really bad next days.
You can usually solve this problem... With more alcohol!

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll buy a funny hat. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a consultant.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
You can usually solve this problem... With more alcohol!

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll buy a funny hat. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a consultant.
Unfortunately, the type of bad next days I am talking about aren't fixed by alcohol. Alcohol does make it a little easier to get through though.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Quote:
Unfortunately, the type of bad next days I am talking about aren't fixed by alcohol. Alcohol does make it a little easier to get through though.
Boo hoo. Seriously. No one cares about your problems. They are trivial to your life and meaningless to the rest of ours.

Tell your friend what happened and if he hates you for it then hes a jackass.

Edit: On second thought don't tell him because that will create more drama and whining that we dont want to hear about.

Last edited by Chaucer : 11-03-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Boo hoo. Seriously. No one cares about your problems. They are trivial to your life and meaningless to the rest of ours.

Tell your friend what happened and if he hates you for it then hes a jackass.

Edit: On second thought don't tell him because that will create more drama and whining that we dont want to hear about.
Obviously no one here really cares about them...

And I know that in the big scheme of things it doesn't really matter to me either, because I didn't do anything wrong, and it isn't my girlfriend. But regardless of the fact that in a week I won't even be thinking about it, it still gives me **** right now.

On a side note, Chaucer is an odd name for a football website.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
can you please use it in a sentence?
(ultimate set-up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
can you please use it in a sentence?
(ultimate set-up)
Megaceph, chosen to serve the State In the halls of legislative debate, One day with all his credentials came To the capitol's door and announced his name. The doorkeeper looked, with a comical twist Of the face, at the eminent egotist, And said: "Go away, for we settle here All manner of questions, knotty and *****, And we cannot have, when the speaker demands To be told how every member stands, A man who to all things under the sky Assents by eternally voting 'I'."”

Egotism, n: Doing the New York Times crossword puzzle with a pen.

Last edited by Chaucer : 11-03-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.

Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.
I agree whole heartedly. I have a friend whose a gf is a cheating ***** and shes made passes at me but I didn't want to tell him because they have a kid together. He eventually found out on his own and was too big of a ***** to care so he has stayed with her knowing shes lying cheating *****.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Well, I didn't tell him, because I found out his roommate has tried to tell him about things like this happening before, but he didn't believe him. So there really isn't anything I can do...