Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 07-07-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.
Default Which two OOS recruits would you want

You get to choose any two OOS recruits for your team.

For USC, I'd LOOOOOVE to have Marcus Forston and Patrick Johnson from Miami, FLA.

Forston IMO should be rated 5 stars and PJ doesn't need any praise.

If Dade County keeps pumping out athletes like Forston, Johnson, Aldarius J, in the next few years Da U will be back in a big way.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patrick Johnson and Marcus Forston for SC as well. Fills 2 of our biggest needs. Well maybe not needs, but lack of 5 star depth.

FYI OOS=Out of State
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Hill and T.J Bryant for Michigan. I'd crap myself of joy if we had Donovan Warren, Boubacar Cissoko, Hill and Bryant on the field all at once.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Will Hill and T.J Bryant for Michigan. I'd crap myself of joy if we had Donovan Warren, Boubacar Cissoko, Hill and Bryant on the field all at once.
I admit, I figured that the second Roswebol blowout loss to 'SC might have some ramifications for Michigan recruiting somewhat, but it's actually been quite the opposite.

That kind of Michigan secondary would be scary.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have a dream of a secondary of Will Hill,Taylor Mays,Patrick Johnson, and T.J. Bryant.

A man can dream right?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC View Post
I admit, I figured that the second Roswebol blowout loss to 'SC might have some ramifications for Michigan recruiting somewhat, but it's actually been quite the opposite.

That kind of Michigan secondary would be scary.
Indeed it would be, but Bryant has shown no interest in Michigan. Ramifications? Come on bud. It's Michigan, not Michigan State. We'll get guys and be back for more USC ;)
Old 07-07-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
I have a dream of a secondary of Will Hill,Taylor Mays,Patrick Johnson, and T.J. Bryant.

A man can dream right?
Dear sweet baby Jesus that may be the sickest DB group....EVER!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:11 AM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

I'd Like to see ND snatch Michael Floyd and Steven Filer.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see ND get Julio Jones and Patrick Johnson. Johnson would be great opposite Gary Gray and Jones would be a top receiver for Jimmy Clausen. I'd also like to see Jonathan Baldwin at ND. He could play TE or WR, and Kyle Rudolph/Baldwin would be a great tandem.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio Jones and Darrell Scott.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That we don't already have (so I won't include Brewster or Shugarts). I'd say Terrelle Pryor and Michael Floyd.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TJ Bryant and Julio Jones for LSU
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bryce Givens and Lynn Katoa for Texas
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kevario Middleton and Darrell Scott for the Bears
Old 10-09-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wvu

terrelle pryor and shane hayle

but almost all our recruits our oos (wv has like 1 legit d-1 prospect a year, and we let a ton of walk ons that will never see the field)
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMikey10 View Post
Kevario Middleton and Darrell Scott for the Bears
Um, I assume you mean the Cal Bears? Turns out that Scott character is from Cali.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd say for USC
Shayne Hayle and Patrick Johnson. I'd also like Forston.
Gallipo, Hayle, Mays, Johnson, Forston, Moala, Moore, Griffen, and Ellison on the same D would be incredible.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Um, I assume you mean the Cal Bears? Turns out that Scott character is from Cali.
F*** dammit i meant deion walker lol, we're not even really on scott's radar all that much from what i hear
TheMikey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For Ohio State...

I'd take Daquan Bowers and Terrelle Pryor.

Lamaar Thomas a close third.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to point out Patrick Johnson is from Broward not Dade. That is all.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Burdmanindaclub

For FSU - I'd want Matt Kalil/Julio Jones.