Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-27-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spiller is just ridiculously explosive. You are seeing what Noel Devine will be next year for whoever gets him (or in 3, when he qualifies).

I like Keiland Williams, but I don't think he has the durability to last an SEC schedule, same with Ben Tate.

Goodson has been pretty good, but not on the level of Wells or Spiller.

I think Spiller will be the better college back and Wells being the better pro prospect of the two.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
FutureScout
Veteran

FutureScout hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516
Spiller is just ridiculously explosive. You are seeing what Noel Devine will be next year for whoever gets him (or in 3, when he qualifies).

I like Keiland Williams, but I don't think he has the durability to last an SEC schedule, same with Ben Tate.

Goodson has been pretty good, but not on the level of Wells or Spiller.

I think Spiller will be the better college back and Wells being the better pro prospect of the two.
I'll give you Spiller being better than Goodson, but no way Wells is better this year. What has Wells done that Goodson hasn't done. And don't say anything team wise. Goodson amazes everyone. CJ Spiller is on his own level with Goodson right behind him. Corso thinks Goodson is the next Reggie Bush. That is saying something for Spiller.
It goes Spiller, Goodson, and then Wells.
FutureScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Watch out for Lamarcus Coker in the near future. If it wasnt for a knee injury you would be hearing a lot more about this guy.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Crap, I think Wells will be a heisman finalist in 2008, and All-Big Ten in 2007 and 08
Old 11-28-2006, 09:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5
Quote:
Crap, I think Wells will be a heisman finalist in 2008, and All-Big Ten in 2007 and 08
You think every OSU player is going to win everything.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah becuz there is no way he can get hurt or get in legal trouble or thingsa of that nature. I could of sworn AD would win the heisman this year, but hey...
Old 11-28-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Quote:
You think every OSU player is going to win everything.
QFT

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:22 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Spiller....he can score from anywhere and he has really worked well with James Davis. Clemson could be amazing if they had a decent quarterback.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Spiller....he can score from anywhere and he has really worked well with James Davis. Clemson could be amazing if they had a decent quarterback.
They got one coming i nnext year in Willy Korn.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:25 PM    (permalink
billybob
Veteran

billybob hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.
billybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob
this is easy the most exciting back in college football emmanuel moody. anyone who voted for c.j. gable, he would not even be playing if moody did not get hurt as moody was the starter the first three games. dont worry reggie bush II will be playing today against the bruins.
CJ Spiller is more like Bush than Gable...
Old 12-02-2006, 01:50 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob
CJ Spiller is more like Bush than Gable...
Gable reminds me of cadillac williams.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
FutureScout
Veteran

Moody? You have to be kidding... He's good, but not top tier. The kid was a steroid maniac in the first half of his HS career I am told.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:39 PM    (permalink
billybob
Veteran

billybob hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

moody was the starting rb over stafon johnson, allen bradford, and cj. gable that is saying something. Moody does not have the same speed as Spiller but he has way better agility (Like Bush).
billybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
danman253

Billybob, you have never watched cj spiller then.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
FutureScout
Veteran

Also its funny to whoever said Moody is Reggie Bush 2. Michael Goodson and CJ Spiller both fit the role so much better. Michael Goodson was recruited to SC as the next Reggie Bush, something Moody wasn't recruited as.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureScout
Also its funny to whoever said Moody is Reggie Bush 2. Michael Goodson and CJ Spiller both fit the role so much better. Michael Goodson was recruited to SC as the next Reggie Bush, something Moody wasn't recruited as.
Emanuel Moody is Chad Morton 2.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
I've watched both and yeah its actually true Danman Moody beats Spiller in lateral agility,although Spiller also can carry a football in his arms.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
I've watched both and yeah its actually true Danman Moody beats Spiller in lateral agility,although Spiller also can carry a football in his arms.
Not saying he isn't, but the term "way better agility" is crazy.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
FutureScout
Veteran

Moody- plays against Pac10. Very hard conference :roll:
Spiller- plays in ACC, not great this year but still a lot better on defense
Goodson- Big 12, and tears it up there. alot better than pac 10

All in all, Moody plays against terrible comp. while Spiller and Goodson play hard comp.

Put Spiller or Goodson at USC and you would see total domination.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureScout
Moody- plays against Pac10. Very hard conference :roll:
Spiller- plays in ACC, not great this year but still a lot better on defense
Goodson- Big 12, and tears it up there. alot better than pac 10

All in all, Moody plays against terrible comp. while Spiller and Goodson play hard comp.

Put Spiller or Goodson at USC and you would see total domination.
You totally discredit your whole statement by saying the Big 12 is ALOT better than the Pac 10.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:36 AM    (permalink
danman253

FS, The big 12 is the worst BCS conference...
Old 12-20-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i say spiller
Old 12-20-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As much as I hate doing it, I voted for Spiller, he's just too much for a lot of ACC teams. Chris Wells is barely behind him though.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Demarco Murray
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote