Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

07 Civic...
Old 11-05-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
2000 red mustang that is in a bad need of a car wash.
one of the worst cars ever made. thos 90's-early 00's were so gross and a disgrace to the mustang name, and red, eww wtf.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I just got a new Bentley off loan. Bought it with my newly acquired purchasing power from my raise.

If you haven't heard yet I work at Alltell and at 22 am the youngest CEO. I got here through hard work and dedication, although I never went to college I got great connections from people selling phones. I mean after 5 mins selling them a phone they all wanted me to run their company it was amazing.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
one of the worst cars ever made. thos 90's-early 00's were so gross and a disgrace to the mustang name, and red, eww wtf.

What's wrong with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post

What's wrong with it?
look at it, seriously?
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is the ugly one

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1999 Ford Expedition (Black)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post

I just got a new Bentley off loan. Bought it with my newly acquired purchasing power from my raise.

If you haven't heard yet I work at Alltell and at 22 am the youngest CEO. I got here through hard work and dedication, although I never went to college I got great connections from people selling phones. I mean after 5 mins selling them a phone they all wanted me to run their company it was amazing.
i thought you got all your money from writing beowulf??????
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1994 Chevy Corsica
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Someone didn't do to well in HS english. =/
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
couldn't be more wrong there slugger
Old 11-05-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It is safe to say I have the nicest car thus far.
Well since my moms car will be mine in shorty think I'll have the nicest (with the best engine). I'm slowly claiming my moms car, each week I drive it more and more, so by christmas I'm hoping its accepted that its mine. Merry Christmas!

not mine but thats what it looks like
Old 11-05-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
couldn't be more wrong there slugger
****, actually i did do well, but beowulf just blows and i never did pay attention. damnt all...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
****, actually i did do well, but beowulf just blows and i never did pay attention. damnt all...
i actually liked it, and cant wait for the movie
Old 11-05-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

aaaah so it was canterbury tales, shows how much i remember from high school....
Old 11-05-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It is safe to say I have the nicest car thus far.

/most boring and average looking car ever. also buying a brand new car is stupid
Old 11-05-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post

Were you banned earlier?

That is my car, 2003 hyuandai Elantra
Old 11-05-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any cars purchased by mommy and daddy should not count in this thread
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Any cars purchased by mommy and daddy should not count in this thread
hmmmm.... what if they purchased it for $1500 straight cash?
Old 11-05-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
hmmmm.... what if they purchased it for $1500 straight cash?
wtf is wrong with you?
Old 11-05-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
wtf is wrong with you?
1500 thats prettty cheap. how many teenagers actually pay for their own cars?
Old 11-05-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1500 thats prettty cheap. how many teenagers actually pay for their own cars?
i did when i was a teenager. I started working at 14 and bought myself a 91 Toyota Camry when I was 16
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i did when i was a teenager. I started working at 14 and bought myself a 91 Toyota Camry when I was 16
not everyones parents let them work that early though. my parents didnt let me work till i was close to 18.