Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty dissappointing ppv imo... id say 5.5/10...

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't kept up with wrestling but when I did watch ROH was better than anything I'd ever seen. TNA second and WWE dead last.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
I haven't kept up with wrestling but when I did watch ROH was better than anything I'd ever seen. TNA second and WWE dead last.
Yup, I'm an ROH fan also.

Old 11-27-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ROH?

My guess is last night Team Cena won, and team DX won also.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
CM Punk is over HUGE tonight, lots of CM Punk chants, and Trips got him to do the "Are you ready" thing when the fans wouldn't stop chanting for Punk, and he got a huge pop.
Punk is the main reason I never miss ECW he is there top star IMO he gets the biggest pop out of anyone when he comes out even bigger then RVD and the crowd is in to his match the whole time no matter who he is in the ring with.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

What the hell just happened to the Sissy Squad?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-27-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I laughed at the OVW sticker.

Old 11-27-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I despise Edge and Orton.I can't wait til next week when DX destroys them
Old 11-28-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

I didn't see the end of Raw can somebody tell the Hardy boys came out on top. They have to be one of the best tags teams out there I hope they destroy MNM.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-28-2006, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Raw has been so bad lately. God forbid they change up a story line once in a while. I used to like wrestling more when people would feud for a month or two then that would be it. Now they have these crappy year long feuds that are just repetitive and boring.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
I didn't see the end of Raw can somebody tell the Hardy boys came out on top. They have to be one of the best tags teams out there I hope they destroy MNM.
i have no idea what you said but the hardyz won b/c edge hit jeff hardy with the belt right before the three count so rated rko are still the champs
Old 11-28-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Raw has been so bad lately. God forbid they change up a story line once in a while. I used to like wrestling more when people would feud for a month or two then that would be it. Now they have these crappy year long feuds that are just repetitive and boring.
What year long feud is there?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

The longest feuds i can think of are DX/RKO and Flair/Squad and theyve both only been going on for about 6 weeks or so.

The Flair/Squad one is over cause Flair is taking time off for his divorce proceedings, which will actually be on Court TV, so that is why they did the angle last night where Orton/Edge messed him up, that is also why he looked pretty emotional after his match.

Old 11-28-2006, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

The Edge/Cena feud that went on forever and the McMahon/HBK/DX fued. Now the DX/RKO feud will probally go on for a long time. WWE needs to switch things up more often. The same **** every week is really starting to get to me.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.V.D vs. Sabu.

I like!!

Old 11-28-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Edge/Cena feud that went on forever and the McMahon/HBK/DX fued. Now the DX/RKO feud will probally go on for a long time. WWE needs to switch things up more often. The same *********** every week is really starting to get to me.

DX/Spirit Squad went on awhile too
Old 11-28-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
The Edge/Cena feud that went on forever and the McMahon/HBK/DX fued. Now the DX/RKO feud will probally go on for a long time. WWE needs to switch things up more often. The same *********** every week is really starting to get to me.
Isn't by switching to DX/RKO and Cena/Umaga changing things?

You could make the argument that things are too static in terms of the professional lader in the WWE, and I would agree, but it's like that in all organizations. How many different ways could TNA do Sting and Jarrett after all?

Part of the problem is that by trying to do 3 shows they are spreading their roster way too thin.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the biggest problem with WWE is the Monday Night Wars. That is when the WWE was at its best. They needed to be in order to get people to watch. Without any real competition they assume they can do whatever they want and people will watch. Not only that but the quality of the writers is non-existant in my mind. What the hell is Michael Haynes doing on Smackdown. Its like Batista is the only contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. What about Chris Benoit? He is without a doubt one of the best and most underrated wrestlers of all time. A little variety would help, I mean they let Lashley challenge for the belt at 1 PPV and next thing you know he's shipped off to ECW. Gregory Helms has been crusierweight champ forever because they give him no competition or they don't use him at all. Someone posted earlier about Jamie Noble, he would be an excellent choice for a contender. What Kendrick or London? They obviously are not going to have to defend those worthless tag titles. Or on ECW, when is the last time anyone has seen Sandman? He's in a feud with Matt Striker one week the next he's not even on the show. They have a PPV in less then 2 weeks and only an elimination chamber match and a tag match with 2 guys from RAW, 1 guy from Smackdown, and 1 from OVW where was sent down to for a drug suspension. Who exactly is going to fill the PPV card? Not to mention I thought the E in ECW stood for Extreme? When is the last time on ECW did you see an extreme rules match? These are just a few of the problems ongoing within the WWE, and as a loyal WWE fan I hope that they will be solved soon.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For you people in KC.

WWE Pay-Per-View Comes to Kansas City

NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION
Kemper Arena
Sunday, January 7, 2007
6:45pm

DX is up to their old tricks, causing mayhem and trying to start a New Year's Revolution. Don't miss the excitement, watch John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Carlito and more when WWE's New Year's Revolution broadcasts
LIVE to the world from Kansas City!

*Special Pre-Sale Opportunity*
Starting today through Friday, December 1
at 11:59pm, log onto ticketmaster.com for a
chance to purchase your tickets before they
go on-sale to the general public.
Use password: NYR

Tickets on-sale to the general public
THIS Saturday, December 2 at 12 Noon.

Get yours at the Box Office, Charge By Phone
at: 816-931-3330, all Ticketmaster Outlets and
ticketmaster.com.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

The longest fueds would have to be Mcmahons vs DX that went on forever and all they could do is bring in Spirt Squad and Big Show, that was good for a short time then it got old real fast. Edge/Cena I hated that, they need to mitch it up a little bit. Switch some guys around on Raw, Smackdown, and ECW.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 12-03-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

December to Dismember SUCKED. Worst PPV of the year.

Worse than Backlash which featured Vince & Shane vs HBK & God.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously, 4 of the matches came out of nowhere with no build up at all. WWE's mishandling of ECW is incomprehendible. Its almost as if Vince is setting it up to fail just to laugh at Heyman. Not to mention rumors of many of the "originals" upset. ECW is the black eye of the WWE and has no signs of improvement.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:02 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:

That was so stupid, Was that was the best they could come up with? You could def tell the rating were about shot there.

Who won the big ace steal cage? It couldn't of been the Show. I hope either RVD or Lashly won it.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 12-04-2006, 10:43 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Quote:

That was so stupid, Was that was the best they could come up with? You could def tell the rating were about shot there.

Who won the big ace steal cage? It couldn't of been the Show. I hope either RVD or Lashly won it.
Lashley won.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:30 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Was Big Show one of the last?

Thanks to jackalope