Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Actually, I'm an RPG guy myself. I used to hate first person shooters, and just recently got interested in them. My love for RPG's has dimmed a bit because I just haven't played any really great RPG's recently, although I did hear that I think it's the Elder Scrolls was a really good game.
I could never get into Elder Scrolls. The map is ridiculously huge though.

I'll have to do some reading on Fire Emblem for Wii as I'm already bored with Guitar Hero and I don't have a 360 or PS3.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post

I'll have to do some reading on Fire Emblem for Wii as I'm already bored with Guitar Hero and I don't have a 360 or PS3.
same boat, but i am not bored with guitar hero yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MVP 2005 was awesome.

With that being said, I am still looking forward to MVP Baseball NCAA 2008 for the next gen.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I loved Oblivion, so much to do.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon Trail > All
Old 11-05-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assassins Creed is only 1 week away O.o

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 11-05-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Games I'd much rather play than COD4:

Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Alan Wake, Army of Two, Kane and Lynch, Dark Sector, Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill 5, Huxley (if the game ever ******* comes out),... Twister.

Last edited by CannedToast : 11-05-2007 at 10:29 AM.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
Games I'd much rather play than COD4:

Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Alan Wake, Army of Two, Kane and Lynch, Dark Sector, Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill 5, Huxley (if the game ever ******* comes out),... Twister.
Speaking of games never coming out, Alan Wake is one that never seems like it will see the light of day.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Speaking of games never coming out, Alan Wake is one that never seems like it will see the light of day.
I thought that as well, but I went to the Alanwake.com forums, and apparently the developers are still working hard.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Super Smash Bros. anyone?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Duke Nukem is the ultimate in vaporware.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alan Wake is going to be worth the wait. 2008 sometime it will be out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god i cant wait for brawl

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Super Smash Bros. anyone?
Thats coming out in like Feb.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Thats coming out in like Feb.
I know, it seems like I've had it pre-ordered for a year. Ah well, next week I'll be spending 100 bucks on Super Mario Galaxy (supposedly best Mario ever) and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
MVP Baseball 2005. Conversation over.
yeah.

it is. greatest time waster ever.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
yeah.

it is. greatest time waster ever.
Ya I hate that MLB and NFL gave out game license... MVP was better than 2K and 2K was better than Madden.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yesterday i got Halo 3 for the 360.. gotta say im quite impressed. ive only played it about 2 hours, havent stayed up late playin it yet due to the state testing. oh well im stayin up all nite i kill in math and writing lol
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
MVP Baseball 2005. Conversation over.
I have wanted that game so badly ever since it came out, but apparently there isn't a market for baseball games in Australia so it was never released here. **** you EA, **** you Australia
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

if my roommate gets his wii before brawl comes out, i might drop out of college to play that game.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i just got final fantasy tactics for the psp and that game is great, its just the same as the one for the ps1 but has a couple of enhanced features and you can do battles against a friends party which is sweet.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
i just got final fantasy tactics for the psp and that game is great, its just the same as the one for the ps1 but has a couple of enhanced features and you can do battles against a friends party which is sweet.
I was going to get that I think I'm just gonna wait a bit until I do.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top ten favorite games.

1. Escape Velocity, Macintosh – It's a game you've never heard of. It's a game you've never played. It's a game for the Macintosh only. And it is my favorite game of all time. IMO, it is the ultimate sandbox game. There are no missions but the ones you choose. You fly around in a ship and take on whatever missions you want. Or you can be a pirate. You go where you want and do what you want.

2. Diablo 2, PC - With my 360 in for repairs, I find I'm back to playing this game. One of the best RPG’s of all time and my personal favorite.

3. Halo 3, X-Box 360 – Winslow may not have been able to pin one down, but I can. With Halo 3, Bungie really outdid themselves. My 360 may be in for repairs, but I was able to finish the campaign at a friends house and you know what? IMO, it is a heck of a lot better than Halo 1 or Halo 2. Not to mention the on-line multiplayer, which IMO is far superior to Halo 2. Oh sure, I miss some of the Halo 2 maps and the Gulch Wars playlist, but you know what? I don’t miss modders. Or standbyers. Or jumping down in between a bunch of people ala predator 2 and killing them all AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO SHOW ANYONE!!! Actually, I MOSTLY miss modders. I played a few custom games that had been modded and those were really…… really fun. The creator had changed what weapons did. SMG’s fired rockets instead of SMG rounds. Shotguns fired a dozen wraith blasts. Rocket lauchers fired a single smg round. Warthogs fired sniper rounds. And so on and so forth. But in matchmaking, F modders.

4. Bejeweled 2, Various – My favorite puzzle game of all time. I look on the 360 forums and listen to people complain about the difficulty of the classic mode and I struggle to remember what it was like to not be able to get to level 18 in Bejeweled 2.

5. Merc, Sega Genesis – So far, my biggest disappointment with the Nintendo Virtual Console is that this game isn’t on there. When I was a kid, I spent so many quarters on Mercs that my parents bought me a Sega Genesis JUST so I could play this game at home. They figured it would be cheaper.

6. Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2, X-Box 360 – Boobs. Enough said.

7. Tetris, Too many to count – It’s Tetris. Nuff said.

8. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, X-Box 360 - Remember the X-Men arcade game from the 80's? Remember how fun that was to play with three other people? Well, imagine if that game had been multi-directional instead of just left ot right, had current gen graphics and had dozens of characters both hero and villian who weren't in the X-Men amongst many other improvements. If you can imagine that, you might be somewhere in the ballpark of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

9. Wrestlemania 2000, N64 – Why can’t they just take this game, update the graphics, change the roster and make it the current wrestling games? The N64 series of wrestling games made by the same company such as WCW/nWo revenge and Wrestlemania 2000 were the best in the genre.

10. Counterstrike, PC/X-Box – I listed this as PC/X-Box because I rarely played the PC version. I played the X-Box version with a couple of pretty skilled players I could depend on in a pinch. But that was long ago and like with other games, I fell out of contact with them. I like to think I was ranked pretty highly in this game on X-Box Live. Around the 1400’s which required me to average a kill every round. Considering the X-Box version was NOT 8 vs. 8, that was a lot harder than you think.

Honorable mention: Battletech: Firestorm, Arcade – I’m a huge Battletech fan dating back to the original Mechwarrior game in the late 80's and this is about as good as you’re going to get as far as Battletech/Mechwarrior/Mechcommander/MechAssault series goes.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
6. Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2, X-Box 360 Boobs. Enough said.
The one for original Xbox was actually pretty fun to play local multiplayer. However, without local multiplayer on the 360 version, I don't even play it... I only bought it because EB was having a sale for it, where brand new copies were 10 bucks each.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cod4= Life Changing!