Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be getting a 2005 CR-V soon. I know its a bit of chick car, but im getting it for free, and its pretty practical for what i need it for
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
It's Kottonmouth Kings first of all, and second I've listened to them since I was 12 and am 22 now, their music appeals to all ages and they speak a lot on personal freedoms and just because they advocate the legalization of marijuana doesn't devalue their music. Everyone has their own personal preferences and who are you to judge me for liking a band for 10 years? On top of that, what did my quote have to do with the Kottonmouth Kings? So I can't afford nice things because i like KmK? I busted my ass of to get where i'm at in life and have been able to be an Area President for a wireless comapny and open a my own detailing business to give me the fortunes I have.
Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote