Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
Lately I have been adding people I went to highschool with but never really gave the time of day just to add to my reputation, but I don't think anyone is impressed by my friend count.
I am. I'd do you if you know, I had a vagina and was into friend counts.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what girls dont like guys with like 5,000 friends, obviously he know everyone and must be the coolest person ever.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

just think of it this way, the fewer friends you have the more time you'll have to spend with the girls, thats what they think. or at least thats what you can tell yourself.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, this thread is quite pathetic.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:08 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wow, this thread is quite pathetic.
I agree 100% if you need facebook to get girls you have some issues. Thats like stalker **** right there.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:09 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some people dont have a sense of humor..........
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:10 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I agree 100% if you need facebook to get girls you have some issues. Thats like stalker **** right there.
lol...i think the thread was intended to be a joke, but people took it seriously, some, maybe

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:10 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
lol...i think the thread was intended to be a joke, but people took it seriously, some, maybe
i was wrong, people do get jokes!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i was wrong, people do get jokes!!!
Jokes are nice! YES

Can you teach me to make 'not' joke

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-07-2007, 07:12 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

your suit is black.....
Old 11-07-2007, 07:15 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
your suit is black.....
no it is grey

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-07-2007, 07:16 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 08:20 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
The sad thing is some people probably try to use facebook and myspace to get girls.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone have some advice? I need some tips.
Tips:
1) Leave your computer
2) Dress well
3) Go to a bar
4) Talk to a girl

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Tips:
1) Leave your computer
2) Dress well
3) Go to a bar
4) Talk to a girl
So what you're saying is that you need to be well dressed and the girl has to be drunk for you to impress her?

What exactly would the point of #4 be then? Couldn't you just show her the tag on your shirt and buy her a martini?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
So what you're saying is that you need to be well dressed and the girl has to be drunk for you to impress her?

What exactly would the point of #4 be then? Couldn't you just show her the tag on your shirt and buy her a martini?
Watch it chief, not a martini, JAGERBOMB. I got a new haircut.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Watch it chief, not a martini, JAGERBOMB. I got a new haircut.
f**kin skanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Tips:
1) Leave your computer
2) Dress well
3) Go to a bar
4) Talk to a girl
Considering the majority of this site consists of high schoolers I don't think this series of events is going to work well.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just walk into a bar, go to an area with many girls, and pull down my pants. The ones who are put on their protective eyewear and dont get poked in the eye, usually go home with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Lately I have been adding people I went to highschool with but never really gave the time of day just to add to my reputation, but I don't think anyone is impressed by my friend count.
My friend count is 25....I just deleted like 20 "friends". Friend count is ********. I only keep real friends.

Quote:
Don't do it.
You know there is this crazy new idea called verbal communication with out telephones or computers. You walk up to the woman you want to talk to and say something along the lines of "Hey, My name is X." It's supposed to be wild.
Does telling women your name is X really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I prefer the club and rape method.
What kind of club do you have? I'm not trying to show off or anything. But I got the new 900Z.

__________________________________________________ ______

Why I hate Myspace, It starts at the bottom:

Same here.
Haha.
ttyl.
bye bye

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 21, 2007 9:04 PM

Yup......Well have fun, I'm going to go do something. Not sure what yet, But something......

Date: Jun 21, 2007 8:59 PM

Yeah, me too.
There's nothing to do.
And I hate that!!
: [

Date: Jun 21, 2007 8:58 PM

Don't know, Just bored

Date: Jun 21, 2007 8:58 PM

you're welcome
so what's up?

Date: Jun 21, 2007 8:57 PM

Thanks...I guess :)

Date: Jun 21, 2007 8:52 PM

That's not being mean.
But no, you don't know me.
I added you cause I thought you were cute.

I said "I'm not trying to be mean, but do I know you"......

I wouldn't be mad, but she wasn't hot.......Like every few months I get ugly chicks hitting on me.....
Old 11-07-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been stalked before. True Story. I would show you the picture of the girl, but 1) I dont want you to throw up and 2) I think thats illegal?
Old 11-07-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't do it.
You know there is this crazy new idea called verbal communication with out telephones or computers. You walk up to the woman you want to talk to and say something along the lines of "Hey, My name is X." It's supposed to be wild.
dude tell me more!!!!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
dude tell me more!!!!
Also after a successful encounter, you can ask her on something the species calls a "date". It's where you and the female go to some event with one another.
Crazy......

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also after a successful encounter, you can ask her on something the species calls a "date". It's where you and the female go to some event with one another.
Crazy......
how does this "date" end usually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
how does this "date" end usually?
it depends. Some possibilities...
A) Waking up with a headache and a fat ugly chick next to you in bed
B) Waking up to a skank who calls up 2 months later telling you she's pregnant
or if you're like me...
C) Waking up with a super hot girl who was all over you that night and wants to just stay with you and have you bone her every night for the next week, untill she catches you with yoda's mom, leaves you.(repeat step with different random girl)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote