Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Judah Philip Benjamin ?
So, how do you know of Mr. Judah P. Benjamin?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
What are the 5 major American cities (population = 250,000+) that have never recorded a 100 degree or higher temperature day?
Portland, Seattle have to be 2.
shiat can i use a lifeline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Portland, Seattle have to be 2.
shiat can i use a lifeline?
Alright, I take it noone will just randomly guess all 5.

What I'll say:

a) neither of those
b) 3 of them have NFL teams, two of which play each other this week
c) the two that don't are pretty much opposites of each other
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What I'll say:

a) neither of those
hmmm, are you sure they play each other this week. I was thinking, Cleveland and Pitt, but that turned out wrong. Denver was over 100 I doubted KC. Buffalo I thought could be a possibility, but no way Miami is on the list.

Minneapolis seemed like it would fit, but Green Bay is under half the limit you set for population limit. Plus they had 103 record in July [source: wikipedia]...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
University of Western Ontario, Tim Tindale
Very impressed. I like the knowledge growing on this site about the CIS. Good stuff.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
What are the 5 major American cities (population = 250,000+) that have never recorded a 100 degree or higher temperature day?
san fransisco, oakland, seattle, portland, Cuba
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Juno, Alaska???

How about Minny/St. Paul???

Those are the only two I haven't seen that I can think of off the top of my head.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Troy Brown
no.10chars

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What I'll say:

a) neither of those
Pittsburgh, Anchorage, Cleveland, Burlington Vermont, and us

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
no.10chars
Was I right? I said Deion Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Juno, Alaska???

How about Minny/St. Paul???

Those are the only two I haven't seen that I can think of off the top of my head.
Minneapolis isn't one. They've had over 100F summers. I didn't find anything for St. Paul, but I would assume if Minny was over, St. Paul would be as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Pittsburgh, Anchorage, Cleveland, Burlington Vermont, and us
When I read two teams play each other, I went for Cleveland and Pitt too. Cleveland has been over 100...I didn't check Pitt.

Anchorage is correct...That's the only one I knew off the top of my head.

The football games and match ups can't be right.

Cleveland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Denver, Boston, Buffalo, Cincinnati, the New Yorks [even checked East Rutherford]...All were over 100...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Indy one of them?!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think what's throwing everybody off is that most people think of places like Florida as being extremely hot. In reality, it's just real humid down there during the summer. You don't get those extreme temps like you do in so many unexpected places that also have cold winters. Such as eastern Oregon. Gets hot as hell over there during summer, but cold as hell during winter. There are a lot of places like that. Other, more desirable places have temps that are more constant throughout the year. Such as Miami.

The football game featuring two cities that have never recorded a 100 degree temperature is Buffalo at Miami.

The 5 cities in question are:

Buffalo
Miami
Anchorage
Tampa
Honolulu
Old 11-08-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I think what's throwing everybody off is that most people think of places like Florida as being extremely hot. In reality, it's just real humid down there during the summer. You don't get those extreme temps like you do in so many unexpected places that also have cold winters. Such as eastern Oregon. Gets hot as hell over there during summer, but cold as hell during winter. There are a lot of places like that. Other, more desirable places have temps that are more constant throughout the year. Such as Miami.

The football game featuring two cities that have never recorded a 100 degree temperature is Buffalo at Miami.

Buffalo
Miami
Anchorage
Tampa
Honolulu

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 11-08-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Horn, was origiginally a recruit of the University of South Carolina. However, academic issues led him to attend what school?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Itawamba Junior College

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whats with these Ytmnd's today?

Theyre ******* everywhere

Old 11-08-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Connect these two actors through movies they costared in with other people (6 degrees or less):

Sylvester Stallone

to

Ben Stiller

(Also known as 6 degress of Kevin Bacon, but I'm using Ben Stiller instead.)

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Monopoly, what does the B&O in B&O Railroad stand for and what is it's significance

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Last edited by adschofield : 11-08-2007 at 08:41 PM.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
In Monopoly, what does the B&O in B&O stand for and what is it's significance
Body Odor... Obviously. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-08-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post

Buffalo
Miami
Anchorage
Tampa
Honolulu
Impressive. And is the answer to your first question grapefruit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Impressive. And is the answer to your first question grapefruit?
he already posted it

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Connect these two actors through movies they costared in with other people (6 degrees or less):

Sylvester Stallone

to

Ben Stiller

(Also known as 6 degress of Kevin Bacon, but I'm using Ben Stiller instead.)
Stallone ~Rocky~ Talia Shire ~Godfather Pt. II~ De Niro ~Meet the Parents~ Stiller
Old 11-08-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
In Monopoly, what does the B&O in B&O Railroad stand for and what is it's significance
Baltimore and Ohio.

It was the first railroad in the USA.

All the streets in the game are streets in Atlantic City. A bum sold the idea to the Parker Brothers for $24.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Baltimore and Ohio.

It was the first railroad in the USA.

All the streets in the game are streets in Atlantic City. A bum sold the idea to the Parker Brothers for $24.
Bravo my friend

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote