Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-11-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
U want to be Canadian?
I can make anyone Canadian. I have that power. Does anyone else want to make a propostition to me, perhaps I will make propositions to others to make them Canadian!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! That was not part of our deal. All I want to do is see him with the SIG on, then he can take his month off. BUT he must leave the sig on for that month.
I have the contract right here, and that is not the indication in the contract. There is a vague clause in the contract, if you want to fight it, we can take it to court.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boooo Jbond...I used to like you :P

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I have the contract right here, and that is not the indication in the contract. There is a vague clause in the contract, if you want to fight it, we can take it to court.
I am feeling the need to make you Canadian. When I think of how to do it, I will......

after some serious thinking, I am ready for anything. If you want to duel this out on Halo 3, then by all means. On Madden, Im cool with that too. But I want to turn you Canadian as well!!!! And I will do it.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am feeling the need to make you Canadian. When I think of how to do it, I will......

after some serious thinking, I am ready for anything. If you want to duel this out on Halo 3, then by all means. On Madden, Im cool with that too. But I want to turn you Canadian as well!!!! And I will do it.
I'm not stupid enough to do Halo 3. Madden, perhaps. Do you play NCAA?

All in all, I don't think myself, or Mr. Chesser will be wearing anything Canadian for a long time.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm not stupid enough to do Halo 3. Madden, perhaps. Do you play NCAA?

All in all, I don't think myself, or Mr. Chesser will be wearing anything Canadian for a long time.
Well, as far as Im concerned, DChess, is going to wearing the Canadian sig. As for you, I dont play NCAA, but I do play Madden. Im always down for a good game in Madden. Especially if it means making someone Canadian. You name the time and place, and Im good to convert another one.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing good about Canada is butter tarts and maple leaf cookies.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rough. kyle ortons creeping all over my facebook pics
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
rough. kyle ortons creeping all over my facebook pics
gross. you need to change your sig. or else the Canadien will be so pissed. [/sarcasm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as jbond said i am probably going to go on a 1 month hiatus (sp?)
Old 11-11-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you won't last a week.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
you won't last a week.
yes i will last post starting now.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
yes i will last post starting now.
wanna bet?

Quote:

Old 11-11-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What you do now is up to you. All I am happy about is the FACT that you changed your sig. I respect you as a man for doing that. Kudos to. You take care now DChess.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do I speak with about purchasing Mexico?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Who do I speak with about purchasing Mexico?
stillaraidersfan
Old 11-12-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

canadiens like hocky
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Well, as far as Im concerned, DChess, is going to wearing the Canadian sig. As for you, I dont play NCAA, but I do play Madden. Im always down for a good game in Madden. Especially if it means making someone Canadian. You name the time and place, and Im good to convert another one.
I feel that I could make this bet with some stipulations to the bet that we would need to discuss in this thread or at a later date.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I feel that I could make this bet with some stipulations to the bet that we would need to discuss in this thread or at a later date.
Speak to me young one! I am all ears.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:51 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Speak to me young one! I am all ears.
Young one? I'm not sure that is correct.

1. You may use all teams except:
Indianapolis
New England
San Diego

2. I get home field

3. We play on standard settings (i.e. all-pro, weapons, etc.)

4. If you win, I wear the Canada sig.

5. If I win (and I will,) I want two things: 1. To save DChess from a Canadian prison. 2. To give you a sig of my choice for one month.

Take it or leave it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Young one? I'm not sure that is correct.

1. You may use all teams except:
Indianapolis
New England
San Diego

2. I get home field

3. We play on standard settings (i.e. all-pro, weapons, etc.)

4. If you win, I wear the Canada sig.

5. If I win (and I will,) I want two things: 1. To save DChess from a Canadian prison. 2. To give you a sig of my choice for one month.

Take it or leave it.
You got yourself a battle partner.
I will not tell you who I will use until game time. The only stipulations I want for you is that you cannot use:
1. New Englan
2. Indianapolis
3. San Diego

I am good to play this game anytime now that my season is finished. You name a time and place, and I will meet you there. If I win that will be two Americans I have taken out, with more to come.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You got yourself a battle partner.
I will not tell you who I will use until game time. The only stipulations I want for you is that you cannot use:
1. New Englan
2. Indianapolis
3. San Diego

I am good to play this game anytime now that my season is finished. You name a time and place, and I will meet you there. If I win that will be two Americans I have taken out, with more to come.
Alright. I'm guessing the place will be on your XBox. How about Thursday night, around 7:00 EST? I'm PRETTY sure it is doable, but I'll be around most of the weekend.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Alright. I'm guessing the place will be on your XBox. How about Thursday night, around 7:00 EST? I'm PRETTY sure it is doable, but I'll be around most of the weekend.
Thursday night at 7:00 EST is perfect for me. Shouldn't be a problem at all.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

w/e dude, I love Canadians because they love hockey and I do to. Not nearly enough Americans love hockey.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Last edited by yodabear : 11-14-2007 at 05:53 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote