Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags#7 View Post
Hunting is for dumb hicks. Only a stupid redneck would sit in the woods from the crack of dawn to get some meat n' antlers when I can drive to the butcher and get some meat in about 10 minutes. Dumb hicks.
Thats pretty funny.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

either my 30-30 or my 270, havent decided yet. are there even girls on this site?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using a gun to kill an an animal while its looking to feed sure sounds manly to me. Why let girls in a thread like this. And I'm no PETA freak, I just don't get the point or thrill. Shoot at something that can shoot back at least.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Using a gun to kill an an animal while its looking to feed sure sounds manly to me. Why let girls in a thread like this. And I'm no PETA freak, I just don't get the point or thrill. Shoot at something that can shoot back at least.
I can tell you've been hunting...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Uhhhh.... what animal can shoot back?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year. Granted, many hunters do terrible things and are not respectful of nature and other hunters but too many good people get stereotyped as "hicks" just because they hunt. Oh yeah....

I'm using a .270 this year, Ruger with a scope. Should be fun, can't wait to get back out in the woods. I might only get two days of hunting in this year because of college and whether or not I go hunting during Thanksgiving break, would really suck if so.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Killersanta hunts dear. I can't say I saw that coming.
To be fair, I don't go hunting. I go killing.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year. Granted, many hunters do terrible things and are not respectful of nature and other hunters but too many good people get stereotyped as "hicks" just because they hunt. Oh yeah....

I'm using a .270 this year, Ruger with a scope. Should be fun, can't wait to get back out in the woods. I might only get two days of hunting in this year because of college and whether or not I go hunting during Thanksgiving break, would really suck if so.
I understand the history of hunting. When it was a neccesity of survival and people performed certain rituals or whatever. I get that. It was a way of life. And no I don't think all hunters think they are manly. I was referring to the title of the thread. The thread starter implied that. However I don't see how appreciation of nature applies to this form of hunting. What does appreciation of nature have to do with using a man made machine to kill a rather defenseless animal.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 11-13-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'M a MAN!! I KILL ANIMALS!! MY ***** IS ENORMOUS!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You obviously have never hunted, so why say that you don't get the point or thrill of it? Of course you don't get it, because you don't do it. And I'm just curious but I would like to know your ideas on what I should hunt that shoots back at me. Finally, it'd be nice if you didn't think all hunters hunted because it made them more manly. There are such things as tradition, appreciation of nature, and hunting for food that goes into the reason why so many hunters hunt every year.
I like you Twiddler, but to equate hunting and appreciation of nature as the same thing is silly. Do hunters appreciate nature? I'm sure that many do. But there's nothing about hunting that would make someone appreciate or not appreciate nature any less.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
PS If you do not hunt, you're a girl. Please leave this thread and go play tennis....
lmao dammit. I don't hunt and I play tennis :/

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
My brother/dad made me hunt when I was 10-15. I didn't like it. That's to say, I hated it. If I want to enjoy nature, I'll take a walk, and try to disturb as little as possible... not try to take as much of it out as possible.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
My brother/dad made me hunt when I was 10-15. I didn't like it. That's to say, I hated it. If I want to enjoy nature, I'll take a walk, and try to disturb as little as possible... not try to take as much of it out as possible.
And he's been scarred ever since folks. Tragic story, just tragic.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Yee haw!
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

I sure do enjoy a good afternoon of killing defenseless animals who never harmed anybody. Makes me feel better about myself. After that I like running over children and beating the handicapped in basketball.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
I sure do enjoy a good afternoon of killing defenseless animals who never harmed anybody. Makes me feel better about myself. After that I like running over children and beating the handicapped in basketball.
HEY HEY HEY, there is nothing wrong with running over children with a car.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's best when they are in strollers. An extra 50 points.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:

What my avatar would be if we could have them...
Old 11-13-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
It's best when they are in strollers. An extra 50 points.

Great movie or greatest movie?
Old 11-13-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
My friend stuffed a "special" girl. It was the funnest thing EVER. He didn't just tap it, he nailed the ball with all his force. It was the funnest thing I have ever seen!
Old 11-13-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
its gonna be about 45 here. im loadin up on sweaters n hot coco.
45? degrees?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

anyone go muskrat hunting?

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Can't say I have......
Old 11-13-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What? you just went nuts about hunting? make up your mind champ
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I like you Twiddler, but to equate hunting and appreciation of nature as the same thing is silly. Do hunters appreciate nature? I'm sure that many do. But there's nothing about hunting that would make someone appreciate or not appreciate nature any less.
Not saying it is the same thing, because I agree, that would be silly. But I'm saying that during the process of hunting, one learns an appreciation for nature just through the interaction with your surroundings. Its hard to explain, but I guess I just feel more "alive" when I'm witnessing animals(more than deer) living out their daily lives in their real habitat (which is why zoos suck) even if I am considering shooting them.

And Jughead, I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure that KILLERSANTA was joking around with the title. Could be wrong, but that's the impression I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'M a MAN!! I KILL ANIMALS!! MY ***** IS ENORMOUS!!!
Wait, how'd you know?