Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Cod4= Life Changing!
It looks sweet and got some good reviews but like I said I doubt I get around to it.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've determined that Assassin's Creed is going to be one of the best games and revolutionary or the best marketed game that does bad ever.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Ok, Assassins Creed kicks ass, very unique.

I haven't played a ton, but from what I have, the game is going to be sweet.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone played the new Mario yet? Sounds like its pretty amazing
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, Mario Galaxy is amazing. I was at a friends house for a couple hours playing it, I want a Wii now.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Wii's...anyone know if they will be available this upcoming holiday season?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Speaking of Wii's...anyone know if they will be available this upcoming holiday season?
eBay...I got mine off there and + shipping it was about 15 bucks more than in stores. I don't know if they still are, but then they were crazy hard to find.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My local Toys R' Us gets them every other Sunday but there is always a long ass line. The store doesn't open until I believe 9am or maybe 10 but people will be in line by 5am, its pretty crazy. I won't do it...

with Christmas right around the corner I probably won't get it until next year, oh well. At least 360 has a bunch of good games out right now.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NEW TOPIC.
Whats a game you want to see a sequel of and one you don't?
i'll start.
Skate 2 will be sweet, and i dont want to see Assassins Creed 2. Put the resources elsewhere then AC2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
NEW TOPIC.
i'll start.
Skate 2 will be sweet, and i dont want to see Assassins Creed 2. Put the resources elsewhere then AC2.
I want Uncharted 2. Hoping to God there will be a God of War III. AC 2 will be awesome because it can only get better. Plus the producer is freaking hot.

Haven't played many games to not want a sequel to it.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I want Uncharted 2. Hoping to God there will be a God of War III. AC 2 will be awesome because it can only get better. Plus the producer is freaking hot.

Haven't played many games to not want a sequel to it.
i just want a different concept then AC. like a newer time frame.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-28-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
i just want a different concept then AC. like a newer time frame.
That could very well be part of 2. They pull from different memories and thus a different time frame. There will be 3 AC's it was announced as a trilogy.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
That could very well be part of 2. They pull from different memories and thus a different time frame. There will be 3 AC's it was announced as a trilogy.
oh ok. Skate 2 would be like Tony Hawk 2. and that is legit and better then the first.

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hoping to God there will be a God of War III.
God is granting your wish... but not until 2009.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah...i'll have to get a PS3 by then...or when Heavy Rain comes out...whatever comes first.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-28-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

As for Assassins Creed 2...probably has a lot to do w/ finding the holy grail...atleast that's what it was hinting at. So, i'm sure...there will still be a lot of going back in that time frame. I think it would be pretty bad ass if the bulk of the next installment took place in present day. I'm sure a lot of it will eventually...he was beginning to blend w/ his ancestor. So, you'll have all those gnarly abilities in the present day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-28-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
NEW TOPIC.
i'll start.
I want to see...

Shenmue 3

Indigo Prophecy 2 or some kind of prequel

Fuzion Frenzy 3...but, it should be bad ass like the first game....the 2nd game is awful.

Assassin's Creed 2

God of War 3

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-28-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I want to see...

Shenmue 3

Indigo Prophecy 2 or some kind of prequel

Fuzion Frenzy 3...but, it should be bad ass like the first game....the 2nd game is awful.

Assassin's Creed 2

God of War 3
Fuzion Frenzy 3 would be good. Amped 4 could be really good too, i loved 1 and 2. NFL Fever when the license comes back to a neutral state?

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The number 1 sequel that has to be made without a doubt, is MVP baseball, that was the best game ever. Damn MLB for selling the rights exclusively, not cool.

O ya and MGS4 is going to be the best game ever, it looks un ******* believable
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Has anyone ever played The Movies? I think i may go pick it up tomorrow...it looks fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-28-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Has anyone ever played The Movies? I think i may go pick it up tomorrow...it looks fun.
what console?

Quote:

Old 12-28-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
what console?
I think it's only on the PC...you make your own movies.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-28-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit-delete
Old 12-28-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

what is Monster Hunter?

NFL Head Coach...I'm sorry to see that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-28-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I think it's only on the PC...you make your own movies.
oh ok. i think i saw that advertized once, sounded ok, not my type of game though.

Quote: