Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2007, 05:52 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has this thread not been locked yet?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
We don't think you are women because you don't hunt. There's nothing wrong with not hunting, it doesn't make you less of a man.
And, if you look back at the original replies, all the non hunters were mostly joking as well. But god knows you can't joke on this forum, because at some point the back and forth joking became real arguing.

In other words, the fact that anyone couldn't see this coming when he made the original joke speaks volumes about the naivety on this board.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Ever see the movie?

Anyways, I'm thankful for everyone who doesn't enjoy hunting... more animals for me to engage and less surplus of hunters.

The only think I don't like about hunting is how expensive it is.... In the past 3 or 4 years I have probably dropped more than five grand on firearms, equipment, and travel.
I think I seen it like 15 years ago. I just thought it was funny that you called somebody city slicker.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

None today :(
Old 11-15-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one time, i hit a deer with my car. i was looking to upgrade on the POS. Kelly Blue Book said i'd be lucky to get $250 from salvage yard. and for some dumb reason i still had collision coverage. insurance company considered the car a total loss and gave me a check for $1250. down payment on a new car right there.

also, about 10 years ago my ex girlfriend hit a deer with her van on the highway. i was in the passenger seat and the deer pretty much exploded on impact, flew in the air and hit the ground and blood spurted out like it was a water balloon. my ex girlfriend says "AHHHH, IS IT DEAD?!" it was a very Boondock Saints moment.

point is; i don't hunt, i'm a peace loving hippie and the idea of killing something for pleasure doesn't sit well with me. but, i'm glad other people hunt, because the more deer you shoot, the less i have to hit with my car.

also, i've always been kinda conflicted because while i wouldn't want to shoot a deer, the idea of sitting in the woods with a bunch of friends drinking beer sounds excellent to me.

i would love it if there was a chicken hunting season...becuase chickens taste really good....and if we didn't eat chickens, wtf would they do all day?

Last edited by drowe : 11-15-2007 at 12:28 PM.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
also, about 10 years ago my ex girlfriend hit a deer with her van on the highway. i was in the passenger seat and the deer pretty much exploded on impact, flew in the air and hit the ground and blood spurted out like it was a water balloon. my ex girlfriend says "AHHHH, IS IT DEAD?!" it was a very Boondock Saints moment.
Almost as disgusting as my friend's story about hitting a deer while they were in a convertible. They has to reach through **** and guts to undo their seatbelts, and take the deer off of their laps.

Last edited by CannedToast : 11-15-2007 at 01:35 PM.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
Almost as disgusting as my friend's story about hitting a deer while they were in a convertible. They has to read through **** and guts to undo their seatbelts, and take the deer off of their laps.
Pretty much. Even with cleaning a deer, that's never pretty. On my first(and only) deer, when me and my dad were cleaning it(I was 13) the bladder exploded and well, you can imagine...
Old 11-15-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoy the hunting experience, but I don't go because 1) I hate the cold, and 2) I hate cleaning and gutting the animal. It's gross. But I'll go with my dad or some buddies and sit in the woods, I just won't shoot. It's fun.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote