Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Standing or sitting?

So i went around to my mates place last night, the door was open so i let myself in but i couldn't find him anywhere. I needed to relieve myself so i headed to the tiolet, opened the door and there he was, wiping his ass standing up.
Dumbfounded i asked 'what the **** are you doing?'
He had no idea what i was talking about so i asked why he was standing up to wipe his ass, he said he'd always done it that way and then proceeded to freak out when he found i wiped while sitting with a strategic little lean.

So the question is, do you wipe standing or sitting?

(and yes i realise it's weird we had a full conversation while he was naked, but this kid is so regularly naked i come to expect it)
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote