Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Family law in general is a mess. They basically need to tear up the current system and start from scratch. So many issues with it.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know. I'm more old fashioned anyway, and as *** as it might sound, I would prefer to wait until I get married to finally do it. I'm still young at 17, and could get some if I wanted to, but I don't believe in meaningless sex, as fun as it might be.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't know. I'm more old fashioned anyway, and as *** as it might sound, I would prefer to wait until I get married to finally do it. I'm still young at 17, and could get some if I wanted to, but I don't believe in meaningless sex, as fun as it might be.
I agree with you about that. My girl and I are just celebrating two years being together and we waited awhile. I don't agree with casual sex, but I won't berate someone for doing it. It's a person's choice be them male or female.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can't you buy a .22 shell, for 2 cents?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont be silly wrap your willy.

dont be a fool, wrap you tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I agree with you about that. My girl and I are just celebrating two years being together and we waited awhile. I don't agree with casual sex, but I won't berate someone for doing it. It's a person's choice be them male or female.
Yeah, I don't care if people do it or not. I just get pissed when someone just uses girls and does the drunk ones at parties. But people who do unprotected sex are just stupid, unless you're ready for kids.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Yeah, I don't care if people do it or not. I just get pissed when someone just uses girls and does the drunk ones at parties. But people who do unprotected sex are just stupid, unless you're ready for kids.
You know, the drunk girls still choose to have sex. Not to mention, usually the guy is drunk too. Girls aren't little flowers who have to be protected, they can make their own choices too. When you realize that girls want sex just as much as guys, your view on this whole thing will probably change.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
You know, the drunk girls still choose to have sex. Not to mention, usually the guy is drunk too. Girls aren't little flowers who have to be protected, they can make their own choices too. When you realize that girls want sex just as much as guys, your view on this whole thing will probably change.
This is a gray area that you have to be careful in. Consent while a girl is drunk is sketchy at best.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
In the situations, relationships, friends that ****...etc that I have been in the girl wants the sex way more.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
This is a gray area that you have to be careful in. Consent while a girl is drunk is sketchy at best.
If she is falling all over the place or passed out, obviously that is wrong. If we are both at a party and both have been drinking, well, I am not going to say no just because she is drunk.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
In the situations, relationships, friends that ****...etc that I have been in the girl wants the sex way more.
Well, in my experiences, very few people want sex as much as me. I have had a few that kept up, and one that surpassed, but I am pretty sure she was a nympho, one day we ****** so long she got raw, and then wanted me to put it in her ass.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If she is falling all over the place or passed out, obviously that is wrong. If we are both at a party and both have been drinking, well, I am not going to say no just because she is drunk.
That's up to you and I'm not saying I disagree with it. At the same time, be aware that there have been more than a few rape cases stemming from such incidents. Realistically though, as a university student, this happens hundreds of times daily and is not seen as a big deal.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, in my experiences, very few people want sex as much as me. I have had a few that kept up, and one that surpassed, but I am pretty sure she was a nympho, one day we ****** so long she got raw, and then wanted me to put it in her ass.
Too much information.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That's up to you and I'm not saying I disagree with it. At the same time, be aware that there have been more than a few rape cases stemming from such incidents. Realistically though, as a university student, this happens hundreds of times daily and is not seen as a big deal.
I got into it with some rape awareness speakers all the athletes had to go to. They claimed anytime a girl claims there was a rape, there truly was one. That girls never wake up in the morning and regret having sex, and then file a report. I asked what about duke lacrosse, and they wouldn't even admit no rape happened...
Old 11-15-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I once got a chick knock-up, so I killed her.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Rae Carruth?!?!?!?!? Is that you!?!??!?
Old 11-15-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Consent is the dumbest thing ever. No guy asks a girl for permission before they do it.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
Consent is the dumbest thing ever. No guy asks a girl for permission before they do it.
Consent isn't necessarily asking a girl permission. It can be non-verbal.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You don't have to ask to get consent... When they tell you to grab a condom, or say **** me over and over, that is consent too, and you never asked.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Consent isn't necessarily asking a girl permission. It can be non-verbal.
But this is a "gray area" Moses.

Non-verbal communication is ******* in court. Women can always say they didn't want to have sex, but they could have been giving up so many non-verbal signals that they wanted to have sex, but they can always renig on that.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But this is a "gray area" Moses.

Non-verbal communication is ******* in court. Women can always say they didn't want to have sex, but they could have been giving up so many non-verbal signals that they wanted to have sex, but they can always renig on that.
If both parties are sober and there are no signs of forced entry or other typical rape symptoms, you're probably pretty safe.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
well so did i but my cousin wanted kids
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

How is it an awful law.If you get a girl pregnant take responsibility and pay child support.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i agree that he should have paid the child support but there were quite a few things he could have gone after her for, she always drops the kids off late and stuff. n then he gets behind and she goes after him. she doesnt care about the kids her main goal is to screw him over. im not even kidding. both of the kids (one is 14 and the other is 13) like being at the dads more than the moms
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
How is it an awful law.If you get a girl pregnant take responsibility and pay child support.
10% of children are not fathered by who they think their father is. Often, the father wants to have custody of the kids, but the courts almost always side with the mother. In more than a few cases, the mother makes much more money than the father. There is no way to truly make sure the money is going to the kid, rather than to buy mom a new purse.