Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-30-2006, 09:42 AM    (permalink
CMUChipsGuy25
Rookie

CMUChipsGuy25 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default MAC Championship - Who you got?

For all you MAC fans, it's Central Michigan vs. Ohio tonight. My question, who you got winning? I'm currently at Central Michigan, so I'm obviously going to be rooting for them and I'll be at ford field tonight. Hope everyone watches on ESPN tonight @ 7:30.

My prediction - Central 31 Ohio 27.
CMUChipsGuy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Central Michigan will blow OU out...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Thats what I am thinking. I just checked the line and it is only 3. I'm loving Central Michihgan here. By the way how is Northern Illinois not playing in this game. Didn't they beat CMU pretty badly.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
danman253

CMU in a landslide.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Thats what I am thinking. I just checked the line and it is only 3. I'm loving Central Michihgan here. By the way how is Northern Illinois not playing in this game. Didn't they beat CMU pretty badly.
Yup, but they are the only division team to beat Central Michigan. But, when you lose to Toledo and Ohio and Western Michigan, you aren't going anywhere.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:50 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Im actually studying this game right now for handicapping purposes. Ill say this... I've seen Ohio play several times and their defense is very tough, but the offense isn't so great. They mainly run the ball. Central Michigan kind of scares me in this spot a little bit. They are coming off a cake win against Buffalo and in the game before that Northen Illinois destroyed them. IMO N. Illinois stinks. Last year in this championship game Akron pulled the upset out against N Illinois. I think the upset could happen tonight, but im not totally decided. If im on later tonight I will post my prediction.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Yup, but they are the only division team to beat Central Michigan. But, when you lose to Toledo and Ohio and Western Michigan, you aren't going anywhere.
Didn't realize they lost to all those other teams. Don't follow the MAC too closely.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Im actually studying this game right now for handicapping purposes. Ill say this... I've seen Ohio play several times and their defense is very tough, but the offense isn't so great. They mainly run the ball. Central Michigan kind of scares me in this spot a little bit. They are coming off a cake win against Buffalo and in the game before that Northen Illinois destroyed them. IMO N. Illinois stinks. Last year in this championship game Akron pulled the upset out against N Illinois. I think the upset could happen tonight, but im not totally decided. If im on later tonight I will post my prediction.
I think the cake game is good for a team before something like this. It lets them tweak and make the adjustments without worrying about losing.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:53 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
I think the cake game is good for a team before something like this. It lets them tweak and make the adjustments without worrying about losing.
I just dont know if Central will be able to stop Ohios rush attack.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
CMUChipsGuy25
Rookie

CMUChipsGuy25 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we can stop the run, Bazuin, Keith, Cutts in the secondary. Should be a really close game though.
CMUChipsGuy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 02:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMU FTW.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The great CM freshmen against Ohio's on-a-roll seniors. I actually expect a closer game, and I'm taking Ohio
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:19 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

pff name two real mac fans. Ohio better take this one :P
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles109
<--- Buffalo fan with limited knowledge of the MAC

then there's you, so close enough
yeah, go Ohio. Maybe in 30 years or so the Bulls can be in a bowl game
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMU, they are a very nice looking team.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles109
I follow the MAC since I'm in Ohio, and it's fun, and great football. Lots of fun.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big MAC guy, and I'll take Ohio with the upset.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
richdg
Veteran

richdg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Chips. I am a huge CMU fan. They are my fav. team after Michigan. Kelley is a great coach, I know him a little bit. Went to several of his coaching clinics.
As for the game, it a great O vs a good D. CMU is loaded and very explosive. CMU will put up at least 30 points. I don't think Ohio can score that many.
For your draftnicks, watch #93 for CMU. Bazian is a great player. Will be a day 1 pick in the draft. He is one of those guys that never stops coming. If the game was 8 hours long, he still would be busting his butt. Got to love a player like that.
BY the way, NIU beat CMU the week after CMU won their division. It was a game that didn't mean anything to them.
richdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was just joking, I just want ohio to win cause Akron sucked against them.. Its alright though, if they dont win ill just say its because they dont have their starting QB.
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
CMU FTW.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

BAM! I wish I would have had money in my account. I so would have bet that game...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brian Kelly=The Next Big Thing

I told my friend whos an MSU fan that that is who he wanted for his next coach.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
richdg
Veteran

As I predicted before the season, CMU wins the MAC! They are only going to get better. Most of the star players are coming back, and so is the coach! For 1 more year.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
richdg
Veteran

Talking about Coach Kelley. He will leave next year. Any big time coaches looking/rumored to be leaving after next year? You bald nut fans will not like this, but Kelley to Michigan is a very good possibility.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by richdg
Talking about Coach Kelley. He will leave next year. Any big time coaches looking/rumored to be leaving after next year? You bald nut fans will not like this, but Kelley to Michigan is a very good possibility.
Ron English will be our next Head Coach, so unless its to become an assitant he won't.