Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Most of the time though the mothers need child support.Sure theres always a certain amount of people that dont need it but get it anyway that are pieces of crap.But not everything is perfect.Theres got to be some law for this.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Most of the time though the mothers need child support.Sure theres always a certain amount of people that dont need it but get it anyway that are pieces of crap.But not everything is perfect.Theres got to be some law for this.
No one is saying there shouldn't be a law, only that the law on the books right now is horrible. Like Moses said, it needs to be completely reworked from scratch.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what if the wife is set pretty good my cousin got her a car and their house is huge they didnt ask for child support until my cousin was 17, they did it when they saw my uncle with all this money...my aunt tells lies to my cousins and theyre forced to beleive it because that they were told when they were little im not gonna go into a life story but she tried to take to court im like wtf ur house is huge ur daughter fixn to get a car pissed my uncle off

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
what if the wife is set pretty good my cousin got her a car and their house is huge they didnt ask for child support until my cousin was 17, they did it when they saw my uncle with all this money...my aunt tells lies to my cousins and theyre forced to beleive it because that they were told when they were little im not gonna go into a life story but she tried to take to court im like wtf ur house is huge ur daughter fixn to get a car pissed my uncle off
Okay, seriously, did you graduate from elementary school? Learn some freaking sentence structure dude. It's really not that difficult and people might actually pay attention to what you're typing if they don't immediately label you as a 3rd grader.

Anyhow. Child support is there for a reason. Most guys are deadbeat morons who would never pay a dime to a woman they're not getting with on a regular basis and raising a kid is psycho expensive.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Okay, seriously, did you graduate from elementary school? Learn some freaking sentence structure dude. It's really not that difficult and people might actually pay attention to what you're typing if they don't immediately label you as a 3rd grader.

Anyhow. Child support is there for a reason. Most guys are deadbeat morons who would never pay a dime to a woman they're not getting with on a regular basis and raising a kid is psycho expensive.
Most guys? For some reason I doubt it is anywhere near most. Are there some? Of course, but not a majority, I don't even think it would be a large minority.

Read my earlier post. No one is saying to abolish child support, only to reform it, because as it stands now it is completely unfair.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
It would be worth it

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Most guys? For some reason I doubt it is anywhere near most. Are there some? Of course, but not a majority, I don't even think it would be a large minority.

Read my earlier post. No one is saying to abolish child support, only to reform it, because as it stands now it is completely unfair.
i don't have a clue how the American system works so i won't even pretend i do, but from what i've heard in here it sounds like it's across the board regulations when it comes to child support? Is this kinda accurate?
In that case it really does need to be done as a part of income taxation. A lump sum at the end of each financial year paid to the government who in turn hand sit out as a pension to the mother. I realise this plan sucks for so many reasons (people being years behind in tax, people not even having income and about 35 other things) but i'm just throwin things out there
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
i don't have a clue how the American system works so i won't even pretend i do, but from what i've heard in here it sounds like it's across the board regulations when it comes to child support? Is this kinda accurate?
In that case it really does need to be done as a part of income taxation. A lump sum at the end of each financial year paid to the government who in turn hand sit out as a pension to the mother. I realise this plan sucks for so many reasons (people being years behind in tax, people not even having income and about 35 other things) but i'm just throwin things out there
I'm not sure how they determine the amounts, but what I do know is that it is very easily taken advantage of. There is very little in place to keep the mother from spending the money on her and not the child.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure how they determine the amounts, but what I do know is that it is very easily taken advantage of. There is very little in place to keep the mother from spending the money on her and not the child.
Yeah i guess i didn't even consider the mothers being jerks and not actually spending the money on their kids.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah i guess i didn't even consider the mothers being jerks and not actually spending the money on their kids.
That is as common as dads not paying when they really should.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

ur calling me a 3rd grader cause u dont like the way im typing ur acting like a 3rd grader tryin to start **** with my typing grow up

Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ur calling me a 3rd grader cause u dont like the way im typing ur acting like a 3rd grader tryin to start **** with my typing grow up
Dude, try reading your last post. It is quite hard to read. Why not just practice writing correctly, even online. The way to get better at writing is to constantly write. Use correct spelling and grammar, not only to help people trying to read what you post, but to get some practice at writing, which you obviously need.

Or to translate this for you:

dude try readin ur last post it is quite hard 2 read why not just practise writin corectly even online the way 2 get beter at writin is to constantly rite use corect spellin and grammer not only to help people tryin 2 read what you post but to get some practise at writin which you obvi need.

Wow, now my head hurts.

Last edited by someone447 : 11-15-2007 at 10:03 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
It would be worth it

How the F did that happen?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dude, try reading your last post. It is quite hard to read. Why not just practice writing correctly, even online. The way to get better at writing is to constantly write. Use correct spelling and grammar, not only to help people trying to read what you post, but to get some practice at writing, which you obviously need.
o w0w h0w d1d 1 3v3r m@k3 1t t0 t3h tw3lf gr@d3 typ1ng l1k3 d1s

i know how to write i do it when i need to i dont feel like doing it on here whats wrong with that? get over it if it annoys u that much dont read my post

tryin to start some stuff too who are u to tell me how to type if i wanted to type correctly id do it easily but i choose not to, im not gonna change way i type to make a few people with no lifes happy go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs

Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
10% of children are not fathered by who they think their father is. Often, the father wants to have custody of the kids, but the courts almost always side with the mother. In more than a few cases, the mother makes much more money than the father. There is no way to truly make sure the money is going to the kid, rather than to buy mom a new purse.
My dad gave my mom $650 a month in child support.

I swear, my mother provided for me with the absolute minimum. Ridiculous my dad had to pay that much. My mom then going out and buying all kinds of expensive clothes and ****, but then when I was like, hey can i have $20 to get a new tshirt, she acts like she was poor. Women just feel like they are entitled to everything.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:

i know how to write i do it when i need to i dont feel like doing it on here whats wrong with that? get over it if it annoys u that much dont read my post

tryin to start some stuff too who are u to tell me how to type if i wanted to type correctly id do it easily but i choose not to, im not gonna change way i type to make a few people with no lifes happy go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs
Says the person in on a Thursday night(unless you are on on the west coast like I am, and it is only 8 oclock.) Congratu-*******-lations you are a senior in high school!!!!! How can anyone hope to compare to you? It isn't like anyone with half a brain can graduate high school. No, only the best of the best ever make it to senior year. All hail bantx!! You are my new god, you must be the absolute smartest person in the world. I have never known anyone to make it to senior year!!!

I truly hope you weren't serious with that. I consider my writing pretty bad, yet I consistently get "A's" on all my writing assignments in college. That shows less about how well I write, and more about how terrible the average person is at writing.

If you are at all good at writing, it is hard to write like you have been. It took me more time to write that paragraph in the way you write than it took to write this entire post.

Have fun being an ignorant buffoon your entire life.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
My dad gave my mom $650 a month in child support.

I swear, my mother provided for me with the absolute minimum. Ridiculous my dad had to pay that much. My mom then going out and buying all kinds of expensive clothes and ****, but then when I was like, hey can i have $20 to get a new tshirt, she acts like she was poor. People just feel like they are entitled to everything.
There, fixed it for you. Child support goes both ways. There are fathers who do not pay, and there are mothers who do not spend the money the fathers give them on the children.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
go outside and do something with ur life instead of arguing how i type on a internet forum dweebs
You have 2500 posts on an internet forum, you aren't in a position to tell people to do that, in fact i dare say nobody who posts regularly is. Not saying nobody has a life but the fact is we all post on a forum so ripping someone off for doing just that is pretty dumb
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Says the person in on a Thursday night(unless you are on on the west coast like I am, and it is only 8 oclock.) Congratu-*******-lations you are a senior in high school!!!!! How can anyone hope to compare to you? It isn't like anyone with half a brain can graduate high school. No, only the best of the best ever make it to senior year. All hail bantx!! You are my new god, you must be the absolute smartest person in the world. I have never known anyone to make it to senior year!!!

I truly hope you weren't serious with that. I consider my writing pretty bad, yet I consistently get "A's" on all my writing assignments in college. That shows less about how well I write, and more about how terrible the average person is at writing.

If you are at all good at writing, it is hard to write like you have been. It took me more time to write that paragraph in the way you write than it took to write this entire post.

Have fun being an ignorant buffoon your entire life.
u know what u can do instead of "trying to tell me off" go look at some poon cause apparently ud rather argue about something so stupid and make a huge deal about it over nothing is a sign of a person just as ignorant oh yeah mr college man talkin **** to a highschool student if they makes u feel like the bigger man when u go to sleep well go right ahead

Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You have 2500 posts on an internet forum, you aren't in a position to tell people to do that, in fact i dare say nobody who posts regularly is. Not saying nobody has a life but the fact is we all post on a forum so ripping someone off for doing just that is pretty dumb
Ya, no kidding. We have the same number of posts, yet he has been a member a year and a half less than me.

I have about an hour and a half before I can really go and do anything anyway. So i am just pregaming and on NFLDC.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

, . ? ! :

All very helpful.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Says the person in on a Thursday night(unless you are on on the west coast like I am, and it is only 8 oclock.)
Thursday nights big in the US? it's all Friday, Saturday and Sunday and whatever night they have student night in each city over here (happens to be a Wednesday for me). Normally go to the pub for trivia with all the guys from my high school on a Thursday but don't do anything exciting
Old 11-15-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
u know what u can do instead of "trying to tell me off" go look at some poon cause apparently ud rather argue about something so stupid and make a huge deal about it over nothing is a sign of a person just as ignorant oh yeah mr college man talkin **** to a highschool student if they makes u feel like the bigger man when u go to sleep well go right ahead
Talking ****? I was giving you helpful advice, which you then proceeded to throw in my face and mock me for. Calling you ignorant for refusing legitimate advice and telling people they don't have a life is not talking ****.

Making a huge deal? Maybe I am making a bigger deal than is deserved, but I am on my 10th drink of the day waiting for my friends to get ready to go out to the bars.

Personally, as soon as I sign off, I won't even remember this little conversation. Judging by your reaction, I would say you will be fuming about it the entire night. I can picture you sitting at your keyboard, red in the face pounding out with all your misspellings and typos.

Another thing I have noticed, those people who tell others to get a life based on a couple posts online, or because they play video games, are usually quite insecure. Just so you know, girls find that quite unattractive.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

ok post count can really tell how much of a life u have, get real..im not saying he has no life cause of his post counts its the fact he was arguing about how i type? how bout u read and if u can comprehend then why reply?

Old 11-15-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thursday nights big in the US? it's all Friday, Saturday and Sunday and whatever night they have student night in each city over here (happens to be a Wednesday for me). Normally go to the pub for trivia with all the guys from my high school on a Thursday but don't do anything exciting
It tends to be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday here. A lot of people don't have class on fridays, plus we don't have practice Friday mornings, so Thursday night and Saturday night are really the only times the football team can drink during the season.