Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tim Duncan Gets Away With Too Much

He does a moving pick every friggin time. And half his "blocks", he gets all forearm.

If they called the game fair, without any bias for star players, you could literally foul him out in 10 minutes.

Still love him as a player though, but jeez, he gets away with too much.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate timmy. he's a cry baby.....
Old 11-16-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the whole spurs team is a bunch of cry babies.

What about Manu "I flop like a soccer player" Ginobli?

Tony Parker....well i just don't like Tony Parker.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how they let all superstars travel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBVvfYd9Wbo

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
the whole spurs team is a bunch of cry babies.

What about Manu "I flop like a soccer player" Ginobli?

Tony Parker....well i just don't like Tony Parker.
Yeah, But I would Tap his wife(wearing make-up).
Old 11-16-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Yeah, But I would Tap his wife(wearing make-up).
Oh makeup is a must. Or the good ol paperbag when makeup isn't readily available.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I love how they let all superstars travel...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBVvfYd9Wbo
Haha, you don't have to tell me. Im a diehard Knicks fan. Patrick Ewing took 3 steps to the hoop every single time.

I miss those days :(
Old 11-16-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, you don't have to tell me. Im a diehard Knicks fan. Patrick Ewing took 3 steps to the hoop every single time.

I miss those days :(
I miss John Starks the most. He was my favorite player. Well, until he just completely sucked it up in the Finals.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You mean like coming off the bench and onto to court and not getting suspended?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I miss John Starks the most. He was my favorite player. Well, until he just completely sucked it up in the Finals.
Game 7 shall never be mentioned ever again....EVER.

:(

Those were the good ol days brother. :(
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Ugh, don't remind me. My favorite player in the NBA is Amare Stoudemire. I was so pissed.

How is Stern going to follow the "letter of the law" with that, then not do the same with his refs?

What a jerk.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Ugh, don't remind me. My favorite player in the NBA is Amare Stoudemire. I was so pissed.

How is Stern going to follow the "letter of the law" with that, then not do the same with his refs?

What a jerk.
I hate people who say that David Stern is one of the best commissioners. I would say that without Michael Jordan, David Stern would not have a job.

On a side note, I think David Stern should personally take the Knicks away from James Dolan and Isaih Thomas.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I hate people who say that David Stern is one of the best commissioners. I would say that without Michael Jordan, David Stern would not have a job.

On a side note, I think David Stern should personally take the Knicks away from James Dolan and Isaih Thomas.
Dolan has his heart in the right spot, but his brain is nowhere to be found. We're screwed for a long time with our salary cap problem.

We just need to suck for a lil while (without spending money while sucking) and just try to make a big splash maybe 4 years from now.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Dolan has his heart in the right spot, but his brain is nowhere to be found. We're screwed for a long time with our salary cap problem.

We just need to suck for a lil while (without spending money while sucking) and just try to make a big splash maybe 4 years from now.
I still can't believe that Thomas still has a job. That just boggles my mind. He is arguably worse than Matt Millen *gasp*.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I still can't believe that Thomas still has a job. That just boggles my mind. He is arguably worse than Matt Millen *gasp*.
I want Marbury to spill the beans. That way, Dolan has to fire Thomas because of the bad pub right?

Right?

Old 11-16-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Oh and screw you Eddie Curry. You want to improve your rebounding and shot blocking? Then jump fatass.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
I want Marbury to spill the beans. That way, Dolan has to fire Thomas because of the bad pub right?

Right?

Why is it that all of the NY teams coaches I don't like and underperform stay (Coughlin and Thomas) while the one I love gets more or less fired (Torre). This is a bad time to be a NY fan. =(

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh and screw you Eddie Curry. You want to improve your rebounding and shot blocking? Then jump fatass.
I knew someone who tried to justify the Curry trade. I laughed at him and then cried a little. =(

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-16-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am meeting him tomorrow night haha. My friend wants to call him out on the finals.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is a nba discussion thread

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well he did manage to cover up Michael Jordan's gambling obsession pretty well in the early 90's.

And Stern IS one of the best commissioners, simply because Bud Selig and Gary Bettman are awful.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 11-16-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
He does a moving pick every friggin time. And half his "blocks", he gets all forearm.

If they called the game fair, without any bias for star players, you could literally foul him out in 10 minutes.

The entire Spurs roster gets away with too much. Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the league.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This has been obvious for years now. Duncan complains about every call/non-call that doesn't benefit the Spurs. The most annoying thing is that the refs continue to listen to them. But above all, I hate manu. He makes a living off of flops. He initiates contact, but the call always goes his way... it's ridiculous. I wanna see a real foul on Manu... like a Shaq body slam on Ginobili.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude, i think tim wants to kill manu... that's my two cents... oh and i think the officials are mystified by his beard growing abilities.