Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ticket Reserve

anyone ever use ticketreserve.com

for those that dont know what it is, you basically by the right to by a ticket at face value

for example, i am looking for bcs championship tickets; i have to pick the team i want, which is wvu; currently the price is $75; so i need 4 tix and i would pay the $75 per ticket

now if wvu makes it to the bcs, i get the right to buy the tickets at face value (est $250-300); if not, im out of $300 (but everyone in the group would pay me back)

my dad has season tix, but it goes to a lottery for bowl games, and the more your donation to mountaineer athletic club is, the better your chance at getting tix is (we donated the lowest amount possible---im in college and my bro is a jr, thats why financially we couldnt donate more)

so, if you've done this before, is it legit? i've heard about it on the radio so i assume it is

its better than having to buy off ebay or stubhub, etc

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
NATIONALchamps

I bought prom tickets from that site. 3 to 5 weeks later I still hadn't heard from them. I called them up and I told them I was gon get my lawyer. I get refund.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATIONALchamps View Post
I bought prom tickets from that site. 3 to 5 weeks later I still hadn't heard from them. I called them up and I told them I was gon get my lawyer. I get refund.
hahaha, that's awesome and i don't even know why
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
anyone ever use ticketreserve.com

for those that dont know what it is, you basically by the right to by a ticket at face value

for example, i am looking for bcs championship tickets; i have to pick the team i want, which is wvu; currently the price is $75; so i need 4 tix and i would pay the $75 per ticket

now if wvu makes it to the bcs, i get the right to buy the tickets at face value (est $250-300); if not, im out of $300 (but everyone in the group would pay me back)

my dad has season tix, but it goes to a lottery for bowl games, and the more your donation to mountaineer athletic club is, the better your chance at getting tix is (we donated the lowest amount possible---im in college and my bro is a jr, thats why financially we couldnt donate more)

so, if you've done this before, is it legit? i've heard about it on the radio so i assume it is

its better than having to buy off ebay or stubhub, etc
I think its B.S. that you have a better chance at tickets if you donate more. It should all be done equally no matter how much someone donates. I can understand the boosters who donate hundreds and hundreds of thousands a year getting tickets, but everyone besides them should be all thrown into the same draft.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea, it was like $300 per seat; so thats $1200 right there, and thats not including the tickets

i was just wondering if anyone used this, cuz we're thinking about it

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote