Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I wouldn't do anything. Messing with the past would obviously mess with the future. You make the slightest change and who knows what happens. :D
1. Don't step on any butterflies.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Write a book in which the present day me would be proclaimed mosiah
2. Save Jimi Hendrix and get ****** up with him
3. Tell the Cardinals to draft LT instead of that fat ass Davis

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm...as a historian this is a rather interesting question.

1) Go back to the Americas around 1200 and inject the indigenous peoples with Western diseases so that they would be resistant when Europeans showed up.

2) Stop the assasination of Franz Ferdinand (this is the basic root of all of your Hitler/ fascist problems).

3) Sink the ship that brought Richard Bush to America.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Destroy it because God already made me perfect.

Last edited by Chaucer : 11-19-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
the original nature of the joke made it funnier
Demetri Martin = Joke god
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Work harder to become a pro hockey player (not tall enough for bball, or large enough for football).

2. Select a winning lottery ticket (fairly obvious one).

3. Stop my friends from getting in a huge car accident in high school.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rewrite the Bible

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
NATIONALchamps

become a pimp and pimp hoes like no other day.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATIONALchamps View Post
become a pimp and pimp hoes like no other day.
You are now my hero.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-19-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaucer View Post
Destroy it because God already made me perfect.
hahahahahaha

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
NATIONALchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
You are now my hero.
if my hoes get outa line i give em a danza slap.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha you guys are funny. Just because you have a time machine doesn't mean you're gonna be in position to "hang out" with any famous past/deceased celebrities. A time machine can't/won't make you cool.

I'd probably repeat high school at another school or stay at the one I was originally at.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Force George W. Bush's Mom to have sex with Chuck Norris.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
haha you guys are funny. Just because you have a time machine doesn't mean you're gonna be in position to "hang out" with any famous past/deceased celebrities. A time machine can't/won't make you cool.

I'd probably repeat high school at another school or stay at the one I was originally at.
Sorry, I didn't realize there were guidelines to how a TIME MACHINE worked...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

1. Challenge Mike Vicks prized pitbull to a title match and beat it.

2. Stop the browns from cutting the heart of their defense justin sandy.

3. Warn the US about the two towers. What are you guys thinking God bless america.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Sorry, I didn't realize there were guidelines to how a TIME MACHINE worked...
LOL. hey dude, that's realistic just ask the government.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
haha you guys are funny? Just because you have a time machine doesn't mean you're gonna be in position to "hang out" with any famous past/deceased celebrities. A time machine can't/won't make you cool.

And how would you know that? Are you some kind of expert on time machines?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
NATIONALchamps

this dude i know he lives down by the docks. he said he saw a ufo out in the oceans.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
this dude i know he lives down by the docks. he said he saw a ufo out in the oceans.
This is going in my sig :P

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-19-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
KHALID EL-AMIN! I LOVE YOU!

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-19-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
My dad is, and he concurs with this theory, he's so smart and he still finds time to keep stats on the weekend
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I am to time machines what michael jordan was to golf.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
3. Warn the US about the two towers. What are you guys thinking God bless america.
At least get the towers name right...Twin not Two.

1. Go Back to see how the Pyramids where built
2. Go Back to see how Stonehenge was formed
3. Visit Jesus

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

1. I would travel directly to Jessica Alba's shower, when she was 21.

2. ?

3. ?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-19-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
At least get the towers name right...Twin not Two.

1. Go Back to see how the Pyramids where built
2. Go Back to see how Stonehenge was formed
3. Visit Jesus

Aliens built pyramid.

#MoncriefArmy