Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default New Official Golf Thread

I think we've had at least one of these before, but I couldn't find it in the search. Post your favorite stories, techniques, course reviews, etc.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Only been out a few times. Hate it. :D

Too much walking. Maybe I'll get a cart if I go again. Probably need to drink a lot on the course too. Playing 18 holes is a killer. I can do 9 but 18 is just too much.

Maybe I'll take it up once I'm 50+.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I'll start by saying I have been a lifelong Ernie Els fan and John Daly fan . I enjoy golfing with a 30 pack in the back of my golf cart and hitting my drives like a ground ball to 2nd base. I suck but its fun. Tiger Woods imo is on steroids, but hes got a hot wife.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always walk when I play 9, but I'll take a cart on 18. If I had to walk 18, I might die.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 11-22-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

My friends and I play a modified handicap system when we play 9 holes. Before we go, we buy a bottle of Sauza tequila. We start off the round with a full shot of tequila each. As we go through each hole, we play normally. The person who wins the hole takes a shot, If it's a split, each person takes a half shot. By the end of the round, we're all messed up, and our scores mirror our intoxication level.

Old 11-22-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

I've played golf all my life. Its a really relaxing and enjoyable sport if your good at it. I usually play about 2-3 times a week. Can't get enough of it.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
My friends and I play a modified handicap system when we play 9 holes. Before we go, we buy a bottle of Sauza tequila. We start off the round with a full shot of tequila each. As we go through each hole, we play normally. The person who wins the hole takes a shot, If it's a split, each person takes a half shot. By the end of the round, we're all messed up, and our scores mirror our intoxication level.
Thats cool. When me and my friends go we usually play like a skins type of game where all the holes are for a certain amount of money.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Must be nice living in San Diego. The weather is super conducive to lots of golf.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Must be nice living in San Diego. The weather is super conducive to lots of golf.
I don't realize how spoiled I've been living in san diego my whole life. 350 days of the year it is perfectly sunny out. If someone was really serious about golf, it would be tough for them to live somewhere where you'd go long periods of time without beeing able to play golf because of the weather. If I stop playing for more than a month, I play like ****.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love playing golf but I don't get out as much as I should. I think I went 5-6 times this year. I do hit a ******** of balls on ranges though because I work at a course near my house (so easssssy). I usually shoot around 90 when I play. I think my best round I shot like an 85.

It just seems to me that no matter how many rounds I play there is always something different wrong with my game. I can never put it all together. If i'm drivin the ball great and hitting good iron shots then my shortgame will be terrible. That's what really makes it so fun to me though. Golf is an extremely rewarding sport when you hit a good shot.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote