Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Hmm...as a historian this is a rather interesting question.
1) Go back to the Americas around 1200 and inject the indigenous peoples with Western diseases so that they would be resistant when Europeans showed up.
2) Stop the assasination of Franz Ferdinand (this is the basic root of all of your Hitler/ fascist problems).
3) Sink the ship that brought Richard Bush to America.
1) If you inject them with diseases, it would just be a couple hundred years earlier that they die off from those disease, unless you mean vaccinate them.
2) That was just the straw that broke the camels back, WWI was happening regardless of if he got shot or not. It was a ticking time bomb.
Now, for mine, I wouldn't want to change anything, because like Moses said, a small change would completely change the world, however, I would like to be able to go back and observe certain moments in history.
1) Battle of Austerlitz, either a birds eye view or from the vantage of napoleon
2) Battle of Chancellorsville, same as before, but with Lee.
3) The discovery of the new world.