Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 11-26-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Loss against Bears

Scott O'Brien needs to be fired. That was honestly the most god awful special teams performance i've ever seen. The initial game plan was obviously to kick it to Hester, which turned out to be a real winner. Then we allow Chicago to block a punt while we did absolutely nothing on special teams the whole game. Dont kid yourself over last week, Glenn Martinez is definitely not cut out to be a return man in pro football.

The first half Cutler seemed to be trying to sling passes into really tight spaces, we were fortunate that Chicago only got one pick. He improved through out the game however and ended up having decent numbers. Marshall seems to have developed into one of the better run blocking wide outs in the game, reminds me Eddy Mac.

Champ Bailey seems to have lost a step unless he is still playing hurt. It seems he wants to play the run first, pass second. Last year he was able to do that successfully, he had the athletic ability to make the plays he did once he had lured the quarterback to throw to his man. This year hasn't been the same story.

The individual player that impressed me the most today was Karl Paymah. Maybe i'm missing something but it seems he has taken over as nickelback and he came up big today. Also want to mention that Ian Gold had his best game but i'd like to see him replaced with Keith Rivers or Dan Connor during the offseason.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Marshall is a player. He's everything Moose was about 10 years ago. Him, Walker, and Stokley should be a great trio. Somebody needs to work with Cutler better though. Every game I've seen him this year he's been hot or cold, either totally off the mark or dead on. We really weren't getting much pressure, his receivers were bailing him out, and he still had a bountiful of throws that weren't even close to being on the mark.

Anyway, sorry you had to lose the suck-fest. Neither team really deserved to win.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
urinemonkey
Rookie

urinemonkey hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Brandon Marshall is a player. He's everything Moose was about 10 years ago. Him, Walker, and Stokley should be a great trio. Somebody needs to work with Cutler better though. Every game I've seen him this year he's been hot or cold, either totally off the mark or dead on. We really weren't getting much pressure, his receivers were bailing him out, and he still had a bountiful of throws that weren't even close to being on the mark.

Anyway, sorry you had to lose the suck-fest. Neither team really deserved to win.

Broncos had that game in hand, and blew it. If it wasn't for Hester, it would have been a rout. Cutler was cold early but turned lukewarm in the 2nd half. That long ball to Marshall was a perfect pass. He is a young QB, and still learning through experience. He will be great.

Bottom line is Denver deserved to lose for kicking it to Hester. Sauerbrun and O'Brien are on my blacklist. ST as a whole are garbage for Denver, but those two should take the brunt of the blame.

Last edited by urinemonkey : 11-26-2007 at 02:00 PM.
urinemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote