Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-29-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Kansas State is giving work to Oregon early.
People underestimate the loss of Aaron Brooks. He made the offense gel.

Also my PAC-10 end of season standings predicition:

1. UCLA
2. Washington State
3. USC (as long as O.J. Mayo doesn't shoot 50 shots a game)
4. Arizona
5. Oregon
6. Washington
7. Arizona State (optimistic)
8. Stanford (The loss of the Lopez twin hurts)
9. Oregon State
10. Cal

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

St Joes just tied the game 59-59 with 10 seconds to go.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Overtime for St Joe's and Gonzaga.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Overtime for St Joe's and Gonzaga.
Is it on locally in your area, cause I don't have it on ESPN Full Court...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Drexel was 5-1 coming into the game, should have made the tourney last year, and have terrific players like Elegar, but damn after beating Beasley University and South Carolina, George Mason beated Drexel tonight 85-38, just truly amazing. This is with their starters barely playing. Drexel is in the top half teams of the CAA. This Mason team IMO is a lot better than it's final 4 team from 2 years ago. Obviously they will need some luck but this team is so deep and if any small school can repeat that amazing Cinderella year, it could be Mason again. 2 of their stars from two years ago were just Sophs then and both are Seniors now in Will Thomas and Folarin Campbell. Both are 5x better now and they have some great supporting guys. It's amazing that Mason final 4 team went through the entire tourny basically playing just the 5 starters.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Gonzaga wins by 5 in overtime. Calathes finished with 23.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Charlotte gave Wake their first loss tonight.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Oregon and Kansas State in overtime.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beasley yelling at his PG, hes a great player but he seems like the biggest dick.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Beasley yelling at his PG, hes a great player but he seems like the biggest dick.
That PG deserved to be yelled at it was a terrible pass, and he was forcing it to him.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That PG deserved to be yelled at it was a terrible pass, and he was forcing it to him.
Yeah, this is true. I wasnt specifically talking about this play, its just the attitude he exudes in general.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yeah, this is true. I wasnt specifically talking about this play, its just the attitude he exudes in general.
Well I can understand his frustration. The team has plenty of talent and I think on a night like tonight they dont need to be forcing anything to him. If Huggins will still the coach of Kansas State they would be undefeated.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well I can understand his frustration. The team has plenty of talent and I think on a night like tonight they dont need to be forcing anything to him. If Huggins will still the coach of Kansas State they would be undefeated.
Yeah, losing Huggins is going to hurt this team but any time you lose a coach of that caliber its going to affect a team one way or another especially a young team like this one. Back to Michael Beasley his attitude reminds me of Ron Artest.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

I just think Beasley knows how good he is. Game over good game by Oregon.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-29-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Bad day to miss all their shots? Minnesota sucks man. They're going to continue this trend as the season goes along my friend.

We really arent that bad. We will finish ahead of Northwestern, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan maybe. The only thing holding us back from being a middle of the big 10 team is the fact that we are just completely careless with the basketball. Its hard to watch sometimes we turn the ball over so much.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is a reason? He will always be like that, he will always piss of teammates and they will end up hating and neglecting him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Baylor pulls off the upset and knocks off #6 Washington State tonight. Washington State is a team that gets by on great coaching and team play but I think Baylor is more athletic and will pull out the win. Curtis Jerrells and Aaron Bruce are both NBA caliber guards
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baylor is so fast!!!! I think they have a shot at being the upset team in the Big 12. Jerrells, Bruce, and Lacedarius Dunn are a talented trio of guards
Old 11-30-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Baylor has a 38-26 lead over #6 Washington St at the half
Old 11-30-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

And Baylor choked away a 12 point halftime lead to lose by 3. I'm still impressed with this team overall. I'm now slightly impressed by Washington State. they showed me a lot more than I had thought
Old 11-30-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Wazzu has one of the more underrated Defenses in the country. Hopefully they won't falter this year due to lofty expectations.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marquette wins 100-65 over UWM. Sorry yoda.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Marquette wins 100-65 over UWM. Sorry yoda.
Yeah, we suck case closed period.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:54 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
That is a reason? He will always be like that, he will always piss of teammates and they will end up hating and neglecting him.
Well he is the best freshman in the NCAA, and maybe the best player in college basketball. The great ones get mad at their teammates for doing dumb things. Im not sure if you watched the game we were discussing, but the point guard was forcing the issue to him the whole night. They do have Bill Walker and other weapons on that team that he could have gone to.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UConn/Gonzaga today at 3:30, and like usual, I'll be working.

The only game I've seen them play is against Gardner-Webb the 2nd time, well, at least my dad's getting good use of ESPN Full Court.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote