Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 10-14-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So I heard one of the ESPN mediots today say the Patriots would have won 5 or 6 Superbowls if Randy Moss was always a Patriot.

Crown them and let us cancel the regular season. They have it won on mediots paper / teleprompters..

Last edited by robert_in_bigd : 10-14-2007 at 09:53 AM.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ohh? no Jason Taylor, a 3-4 OLB? pretty sure he's better than Ware? You honestly dont think HOF'er Derrick Brooks is better than Ware? Not sure if he's still there, but I'd take Suggs as a 3-4 OLB over Ware
OK, I like Taylor but not as good in coverage. Better rusher. Just as good as a run stopper.

Derrick Brooks (TODAY) is not as good as Ware -- plus Tampa II OLB are not as complete as true 3-4 OLB.

Hell, I know Ware is not as good as L. Taylor. But I was not evaluating fossils for this thread.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
OK, I like Taylor but not as good in coverage. Better rusher. Just as good as a run stopper.

Derrick Brooks (TODAY) is not as good as Ware -- plus Tampa II OLB are not as complete as true 3-4 OLB.

Hell, I know Ware is not as good as L. Taylor. But I was not evaluating fossils for this thread.
who's talking fossils? correct me if I'm wrong but didnt that "fossil" Jason Taylor win DPOY last year? or is that just me? Didnt he have more INT's than Ware? but Ware is much better in coverage... It doesnt matter that Brooks played in Tampa 2, he could've succeeded anywhere(besides 3-4). And even still, with his outstanding tackling and coverage, i take him over Ware(for a season, obviuosly not franchise).

I'd also easily take Keith Bulluck over Ware. Briggs as well. And in a year or 2, Ernie Sims. Oh, and I'd still take Suggs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
I'd also easily take Keith Bulluck over Ware. Briggs as well. And in a year or 2, Ernie Sims. Oh, and I'd still take Suggs
Now I know you are a hater. Suggs? Briggs? Sims?

Sims is a midget who is prone to injury.

Suggs is a small DE and does not resemble anything close to a LB.

Briggs can not rush the passer unless he is on the RB and is not even close to the run stopper.

Ware is playing lights out right now. Run, pass, rush. No one better in 2007.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now I know you are a hater. Suggs? Briggs? Sims?

Sims is a midget who is prone to injury.

Suggs is a small DE and does not resemble anything close to a LB.

Briggs can not rush the passer unless he is on the RB and is not even close to the run stopper.

Ware is playing lights out right now. Run, pass, rush. No one better in 2007.

sure a midget who had 125 tackles his rookie year.

Suggs is 6'3 250-260 range. He's small?

Who cares if Briggs cant rush the passer? He had 134 tackles last year.

And what about Bulluck, gonna ignore him?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
sure a midget who had 125 tackles his rookie year.
Well he plays MLB and has Rogers and Redding in front of him. Why else draft a fast midget if not to be a tackling machine??? (BTW, I luv Sims for that scheme but not in Ware's class.)

Try to exclude ML from this discussion. Ware ain't that.

Quote:
Suggs is 6'3 250-260 range. He's small?.
No, what I meant to say was he plays DE like Osi. He does not cover.

Quote:
Who cares if Briggs cant rush the passer? He had 134 tackles last year.
OK, please lemme esplane againz -- Ware does it all. Best ALL AROUND OLB in the NFL.

Top 5 in any aspect of playing OLB. Rushing, Pass Coverage and Run Stopping.

Quote:
And what about Bulluck, gonna ignore him?
Bulluck is not a rusher. Not even close to the athlete. In fact, does he even have a sack this year? He had like 3 picks in one game. More than in the previous 2 years.

You seem like a Ware hater. Just watch the game.

BTW, I love all those guys you mention but Ware is just a flat better OLB than anyone mentioned so far.

Only Peterson, Merriman and Adalius Thomas are in the same class -- performance and athletics.

But Ware's weakest part of his game is pass rushing. Bad use of hand most of the time. Gets by on talent and speed.

Don't be pissed, I luv Rutgers. Good to see the bounce back.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Well he plays MLB and has Rogers and Redding in front of him. Why else draft a fast midget if not to be a tackling machine??? (BTW, I luv Sims for that scheme but not in Ware's class.)

Try to exclude ML from this discussion. Ware ain't that.

No, what I meant to say was he plays DE like Osi. He does not cover.

OK, please lemme esplane againz -- Ware does it all. Best ALL AROUND OLB in the NFL.

Top 5 in any aspect of playing OLB. Rushing, Pass Coverage and Run Stopping.

Bulluck is not a rusher. Not even close to the athlete. In fact, does he even have a sack this year? He had like 3 picks in one game. More than in the previous 2 years.

You seem like a Ware hater. Just watch the game.

BTW, I love all those guys you mention but Ware is just a flat better OLB than anyone mentioned so far.

Only Peterson, Merriman and Adalius Thomas are in the same class -- performance and athletics.

But Ware's weakest part of his game is pass rushing. Bad use of hand most of the time. Gets by on talent and speed.

Don't be pissed, I luv Rutgers. Good to see the bounce back.

I'm not pissed, I'm annoyed at your ignorance saying Ware is the best all around OLB. No kissing up to Rutgers will erase that.
Quote:
Old 10-14-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not pissed, I'm annoyed at your ignorance saying Ware is the best all around OLB. No kissing up to Rutgers will erase that.
Well, then ..... I am annoyed at your ignorance also.

To bring up Ernie Sims in a conversation about best OLB seems out of place. But you tell me about ignorant. What do I know.

Regardless, I mean it is called the "Official Homer Thread." No need to be pissed about a discussion when the "Homer Thread" is the context of the discussion

But you must be correct, I am ignorant. <Too Funny>

Last edited by robert_in_bigd : 10-14-2007 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Well, then ..... I am annoyed at your ignorance also.

To bring up Ernie Sims in a conversation about best OLB seems out of place. But you tell me about ignorant. What do I know.

Regardless, I mean it is called the "Official Homer Thread." No need to be pissed about a discussion when the "Homer Thread" is the context of the discussion

But you must be correct, I am ignorant. <Too Funny>
i was never pissed throughout this whole debate. yes, it's a homer thread, and stating Ware is the best OLB is clear homerism
Quote:
Old 10-14-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
and stating Ware is the best OLB is clear homerism
Objectively, why?

Please insert "OVERALL" before OLB b/f answering.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Not being a homer. Best overall OLB in the league. Ware can play 3-4 or 4-3. Not one guy in the NFL except maybe Adalius Thomas can do that.
why don't you get off your knees and then lets talk
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ware is better than Osi and Trent Cole. What is the debate? He is the best OLB in the NFL.

Mark it down, Ware will have more sacks than Cole, Merriman and Osi by year end.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ware is sick but he aint better than merriman

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever View Post
Ware is better than Osi and Trent Cole. What is the debate? He is the best OLB in the NFL.

Mark it down, Ware will have more sacks than Cole, Merriman and Osi by year end.
I would hope he'd have more than Cole considering Cole is a backup.

And stop saying Mark it down, it doesn't make your point sound any smarter. Not just you, in general.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
ware is sick but he aint better than merriman
Last year, I'd go Merriman, this year Ware has the edge, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.
Angry

your homerism is frustrating the crap out of me!!!!!!!!!
WARE IS NOT THE BEST OLB IN THE LEAGUE
Old 10-25-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
your homerism is frustrating the crap out of me!!!!!!!!!
WARE IS NOT THE BEST OLB IN THE LEAGUE
Wow, who is better?
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

what about Julian Peterson?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever View Post
Wow, who is better?
Merriman.....
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add a caption

Old 11-15-2007, 05:11 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best OLB in the league is Gocong
Old 11-15-2007, 05:17 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Also why do the redskins have such an amazing theme song. I got my drink and my redskins.

Another note thats not mine

Last edited by brat316 : 11-15-2007 at 05:21 AM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Facts about Patrick Crayton, everyone is 100% true!

Patrick Crayton is the best WR in the NFL!!!
Patrick Crayton holds every record in the NFL; so they had to make a new record book, with out his name!!!
Patrick Crayton once scored two touchdowns on one catch!!!!
Patrick Crayton once had a play 111 yards long!!!!!
Patrick Crayton used to play defense; he when by the name Deion Sanders back then!!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Facts about Patrick Crayton, everyone is 100% true!

Patrick Crayton is the best WR in the NFL!!!
Patrick Crayton holds every record in the NFL; so they had to make a new record book, with out his name!!!
Patrick Crayton once scored two touchdowns on one catch!!!!
Patrick Crayton once had a play 111 yards long!!!!!
Patrick Crayton used to play defense; he when by the name Deion Sanders back then!!!!
wtf are you talking about?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

this thread is dead but Tony Romo and the cowboys are still gay ( PS I'm rebelling gay gay)

Last edited by eaglesfan_45 : 12-10-2007 at 08:07 PM.