Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Duke up 11 at half in Davidson.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Upset Alert Fairfield and Georgetown are tied at half.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kentucky is slipping in the second half.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louisville is the most overrated team in the country at #10. They might have had a chance if David Padgett hadn't been hurt for a 14th time but now they don't deserve to be a top 25 team. They are only up by 1 with 2 minutes left to Miami of Ohio
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Louisville is the most overrated team in the country at #10. They might have had a chance if David Padgett hadn't been hurt for a 14th time but now they don't deserve to be a top 25 team. They are only up by 1 with 2 minutes left to Miami of Ohio
They only ended up beating a terrible Miami Oh team by 3.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Well he is the best freshman in the NCAA, and maybe the best player in college basketball. The great ones get mad at their teammates for doing dumb things. Im not sure if you watched the game we were discussing, but the point guard was forcing the issue to him the whole night. They do have Bill Walker and other weapons on that team that he could have gone to.
I also think it's certainly better that he got angry at the point guard for forcing the issue to him, as opposed to not getting him the ball enough. Shows he's focused on winning games, just not piling up stats and moving on to the NBA.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Gonzaga wins by 5 in overtime. Calathes finished with 23.
How is Robert Sacre looking for them? i remember trying to keep that bastard out of the paint.... TRYING.. such a good player

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Huge game for the Hoosiers tonight in Saluki-ville. SIU is the odds-on favorite as of now and I can see why. I think this game will be very important for IU to prove that they can play as well on the road as they can at home.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
How is Robert Sacre looking for them? i remember trying to keep that bastard out of the paint.... TRYING.. such a good player
He's averaging like 5 points.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Coach Huggins moves to 5-1 this season today with a win over Winthrop.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
He's averaging like 5 points.
haha thats kind of funny.. what about hsi rebounding.. and his defence.. is he playing well for them or will it take a couple years of ball under his belt before we start seeing anything

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
haha thats kind of funny.. what about hsi rebounding.. and his defence.. is he playing well for them or will it take a couple years of ball under his belt before we start seeing anything
Hes not getting that much time. I think like 15 minutes a game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
UConn/Gonzaga today at 3:30, and like usual, I'll be working.

The only game I've seen them play is against Gardner-Webb the 2nd time, well, at least my dad's getting good use of ESPN Full Court.
Great game to watch but your team came up short at the end.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Huge game for the Hoosiers tonight in Saluki-ville. SIU is the odds-on favorite as of now and I can see why. I think this game will be very important for IU to prove that they can play as well on the road as they can at home.
I have a bunch of friends at SIU and it's crazy as hell down there right now. They say it's one of the best environments they've seen in years. Carbondale will be rockin' tonight, Go Salukis!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Vanderbilt looks tough this year.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vanderbilt looks tough this year.
Shan Foster is no joke. He's a legit NBA prospect much like Derrick Byars was last year. They also have a big Australian kid thats on NBA radars I think but he might be redshirting this year
Old 12-01-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Shan Foster is no joke. He's a legit NBA prospect much like Derrick Byars was last year. They also have a big Australian kid thats on NBA radars I think but he might be redshirting this year
Their first real test will come in their next game vs Wake.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-01-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good win for IU tonight.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Valley looks like its going to take a step down from the past years of success. I wonder if we can even get 2 bids this year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:01 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

While not ranked, Texas Tech, who handed Gonzaga their only loss of the season, was upset by Centenary today 70-66. Centenary is the nations smallest D1 school with an enrollment of only 910 students. That's about the size of the middle school I went to
Old 12-02-2007, 07:25 AM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

WOOOO! Huge win for the Hoosiers last night. The offense wasn't clicking at all, but they were able to buckle down on defense and make up for it. I think SIU only had like 20 points in the 2nd half. Getting road wins has been a huge problem for IU in recent years and for them to get one against a quality team that has been GREAT at home is absolutely huge.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KU vs USC today.Should be a very entertaining game
Old 12-02-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good gama between KU and USC.KU wins 58-55.Mario Chalmers scored most of his points in the 2nd half
Old 12-02-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UCLA and texas are in a dog fight.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a great game

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote