Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-04-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but he injected claire's blood into him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure that's only a one time thing.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea, it doesn't mean that Noah or Nathan (Adam's blood) can now regenerate...I really did not like this episode as a season finale...I don't like where they left off and what they leave open for next season (I'm sick of Sylar)...but I am glad this season is over because it was not good and hopefully they go back to episodes/stories like the first season

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
yea, it doesn't mean that Noah or Nathan (Adam's blood) can now regenerate...I really did not like this episode as a season finale...I don't like where they left off and what they leave open for next season (I'm sick of Sylar)...but I am glad this season is over because it was not good and hopefully they go back to episodes/stories like the first season
How are you sick of Sylar. He is such an awesome villian. I find him much better than Adam.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

It's one of six people:

1. Arthur Petrelli - He faked his death and has been hiding for the past year. He knows the world knowing about powers would cause more harm than good. The security camera in the vault was set up by him shortly before his disappearance to make sure the Shanti virus never got out. Upon hearing Nathan's plan of going public he decided to stop him. Rather than making a mess and using his powers(whatever they may be) he used a gun to cause even less suspension. The "Pandora's Box" Angela refered to on the phone was Peter eventually figuring out his father is still alive and the man behind Nathan's shooting.

2. HRG - The "deal" he was talking about was stopping Nathan. Bob knew the only way to prevent the public from knowing about the company was to stop Nathan by any means.

3. West - Did it for the lulz.

4. Future Peter- No, not Peter from the bomb timeline but from a new one where Nathan goes public. Either the population goes nuts and declares people with powers a hazard and ungodly or it causes a rift between people who want to remain anonymous and those who go public with their powers eventually resulting in several deaths. The only way he could stop Nathan during his press confrence without revealing his powers was to use a gun.

5. Claude - The man who fired the gun was able to get into the police station without any problems; almost as if he were invisible. It's possible he's been spying on Peter this entire time.

6. A New Character - Reason unknown.

Most Probable Scenario: Arthur, HRG or Claude.
Most Fun Scenario: Arthur, Future Peter or Claude
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
How are you sick of Sylar. He is such an awesome villian. I find him much better than Adam.
Idk, maybe just seeing how he was used in this season was just annoying...plus the fact that him combined with how annoying Maya is when she gets upset (which is 95% of the time) I was just ready to give up on it...but I did like him in the first season, so if they go back to that it will be good, but hopefully they bring in another bad factor/character, so that it isn't just a repeat of the first season

I'm going with a 90% positive guess that it was Noah, just because it really looked like him walking away, but then again that's not very helpful, but he was against Claire going public and is now back with the Company so it makes the most sense...either him or an unknown character is my guess

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 12-04-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Sylar's been cured of the virus, I assume he would get all of his abilities back, making it very unlikely he gets shot as he could stop the bullet with his telekinesis. Like Season 1 it's going to be very difficult to stop him.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I'm going with a 90% positive guess that it was Noah, just because it really looked like him walking away, but then again that's not very helpful, but he was against Claire going public and is now back with the Company so it makes the most sense...either him or an unknown character is my guess
I'm almost positive it was Noah as well. The guy even looked like him who was exiting.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

and I'm glad it only took Claire a whole season to realize West is a ***...I really hope they move and we never see him again

plus, I have a small glimmer of hope that Elle will turn good and work with Noah, leading to more confrontation between her and Claire...but I think Elle is hotter when she's bad

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-04-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Everyone should read this article in EW. Tim Kring mentions how he completel screwed up this season...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Everyone should read this article in EW. Tim Kring mentions how he completel screwed up this season...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html
great article, makes me feel so much better...basically everything said was true...no one liked the love stories, Hiro was in Japan too long, they didn't present the threat of the virus until halfway through the season, and it was overall too slow

I think it would have been better if Hiro was in Japan for like 2-3 episodes, saw Adam again for the first time like halfway through the season, and was chasing him the remainder rather than seeing him the last episode...also, the pattern of some one going to the future to see the event/crisis/threat that changed the world and they need to stop it should change in the next volume/season IMO

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver