Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-08-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.
Default Intervention

I love this show. It's as real as it gets. It's too real for me sometimes because I've known people who went through some of the same things that some of these people are going through. This show actually changes peoples lives and that makes a great TV show IMO. Anyone else watch this?

But if that isn't enough, one of the interventionists, Jeff VanVonderen looks just like Brad Childress.

Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Intervention.

My favourite episode was when some guy was addicted to video games

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This one hit close to home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J5Pqo2dWsdM

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I like this show too. Some of these people just go crazy.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I love Intervention.

That one was crazy. That kid shot himself because he was so obsessed with World of Warcraft.

All of these kids refuse to take the help seriously. All of the episodes I have seen, the kids go back to drugs or whatever they were doing before they went to rehab. They see what its doing to their family yet they dont seem to care.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
This one hit close to home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J5Pqo2dWsdM
We've all been there man, you just have to overcome.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I love Intervention.

That guy must have no life at all.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote