Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Bucknaked should have won this :(
Sorry, he couldn't beat my dominance :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bucknaked should have won this :(
He told me if I won, he'd ban me. He's a big bully.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Did you forget that I also said that if you told anyone I'd ban you? BANNED

DG is setting his stuff up. Championship game will be up soon.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBond should win this game easily.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Did you forget that I also said that if you told anyone I'd ban you? BANNED

DG is setting his stuff up. Championship game will be up soon.
God damn it, I forgot about the second part. Memory lapses are really screwing me right now.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are my little winner ;) :P

#MoncriefArmy
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
JBond should win this game easily.
I'm not so sure. DG has schooled me in NCAA 07 before. I'm more practiced in 08 though. It should be a GREAT game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I smell a new TV drama...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Aww, do you wanna come over? For some coffee ;)?
Old 12-09-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Aww, do you wanna come over? For some coffee ;)?
I would love Bucky ;)

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-09-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I would love Bucky ;)
I wanna make love to you WooT, I wanna lay you down by the fire.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I wanna make love to you WooT, I wanna lay you down by the fire.
I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then come on, oh, come on
Whoo, let's get it on
Ah, babe, let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on, sugar
Let's get it on
Whoo-ooh-ooh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-09-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Come on buck, give me that good lovin', oh baby
Come on buck, keep the motor hummin, oh, woh, baby.
'Cause lovin' you is so easy.
My, my, my, my
Lovin' you is easy.
Lovin' you is easy.
You know WooT, you are a very special man, I don't mean special in a Mary Tyler Moore way.
Or, or special in an extra value meal at happy burger way.
No, no,no,no.
I mean special.
Like the song of a humming bird as it gets ready to find that female
hummingbird and make sweet love to it all night long.
Just two hummingbirds, moaning and groaning and their bodies caress and touch each other in ecstacy!!
WooT, how I love to lay you down.
And lick every inch of your body with my tongue
WooT, you're my sexual fantasy!!.
How 'bout you and me get together and make sweet love?
Old 12-09-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

We got the afternoon Buck
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

And if you want love
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-09-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We got the afternoon Buck
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

And if you want love
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
WooT everytime we kiss, hot lava
Everytime we make love there's hot lava
Hot lava! Lava so hot it makes me sweat
Lava so warm and red and wet, lava, hot lava!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
WooT everytime we kiss, hot lava
Everytime we make love there's hot lava
Hot lava! Lava so hot it makes me sweat
Lava so warm and red and wet, lava, hot lava!
Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild. ;)

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-09-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

14-7 PSU at half, intense game

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Looks like DG will be our first official champion.

He's up 28-7 going into the 4th. MY red zone offense and fumbles killed me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Looks like DG will be our first official champion.

He's up 28-7 going into the 4th. MY red zone offense and fumbles killed me.
Mehhhh I don't stop believin' in you :P

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-09-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KING KONG AIN'T GOT **** ON ME! i

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yup, DG wins 28-7

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yup, DG wins 28-7
You're a disappointment.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buck you would have lost by 50, even with all the dumb mistakes I made.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote