Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
jetsfan0099
Rookie

jetsfan0099 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default How is Alan Faneca???

How is Faneca playing this year??? Like is he still a all pro level kind of OG or is he really declining, just wondering what some steeler fans thoughts are, because a lot of Jets fans want to sign him, but I think it would be a waste of money to pay a lot for a OG that is over 30. He didnt impress me against us either. He missed a lot of blocks.
jetsfan0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He's actually been playing just as he has been the last few years, Ive seen nothing to believe that he has lost a step...just yet.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
He's actually been playing just as he has been the last few years, Ive seen nothing to believe that he has lost a step...just yet.
i saw him get bitched last night a time or two

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:16 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
i saw him get bitched last night a time or two
I think that has to do more with Mahan and Simmons.

Faneca can't make up for their shortcomings and I think he's trying too hard to overcome their deficiencies at time.

I don't think he's the Alan Faneca of age 27 in his prime.. but he's still a top OG.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I think that has to do more with Mahan and Simmons.

Faneca can't make up for their shortcomings and I think he's trying too hard to overcome their deficiencies at time.

I don't think he's the Alan Faneca of age 27 in his prime.. but he's still a top OG.
i remember vividly when ben got sacked by wilfork up the middle, he just pushed faneca out of the way

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
i remember vividly when ben got sacked by wilfork up the middle, he just pushed faneca out of the way
It was actually Mahan, Faneca fanned out to the left.. Wilfork ate Mahans lunch.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote