Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsPwn
I live in S. florida so ive seen a lot of Merriweather and Im no that high on him bc of his trouble with bigger players. I would prefer a bigger safety someone who is already over 200lbs or one who is more sound in the tackling department. His tackling reminds me too much of Sean Taylor and thats not a good thing bc he just launchs himself like a missle hoping for the big one and lets big plays happen which is our problem already. Give me Landry or Nelson in the first or a guy like Aaron Rouse in the second or third if we can get our hands on a third round pick. Without Justin next year DE has to be the first round pick though.
Yeah, he may not be the best fit for us then.

There will be a saftey there to be had 2nd round that can stuff the run and cover. Marvin would definetely take a guy average in coverage and run stopping over a guy that can only do well in one area and develope them.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote