Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 12-14-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 1st Round Pick???

I am having problems figuring out who to give you guys in my mock. I know DE is the biggest need but Long and Gholston will be gone I don't think Calais will declare. A tall reciever is an option but I don't know if any have good enough value in the 13-17 range. I was thinking Kentwan Balmer but I'm still not sure. Could you guys help me out?
Old 12-14-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think at this point its still too early for balmer or dre moore though both would be good additions to the dline. i agree that i think long and cholston will be off the board and even if campbell declares im not sure that he is the right fit. a tall redzone thread wr like Kelly, Nelson, or Hardy are possible if we end up picking anywhere over pick 18 or so but definitely not before that.

My first choice would probably be a top tier offensive lineman if available over a WR. Someone like Clady, Loadholt, or Otah.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADiGiulian View Post
i think at this point its still too early for balmer or dre moore though both would be good additions to the dline. i agree that i think long and cholston will be off the board and even if campbell declares im not sure that he is the right fit. a tall redzone thread wr like Kelly, Nelson, or Hardy are possible if we end up picking anywhere over pick 18 or so but definitely not before that.

My first choice would probably be a top tier offensive lineman if available over a WR. Someone like Clady, Loadholt, or Otah.
Thanks for the help. So from what I understand a RT who can bring depth to the entire line would be the best fit there. BTW, how is Chris Samuels doing?
Old 12-17-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Thanks for the help. So from what I understand a RT who can bring depth to the entire line would be the best fit there. BTW, how is Chris Samuels doing?
samuels is playing fairly well. last year he had a better year but this year he is still playing solid. the issue is age and injury. samuels is 31. jon jansen has now suffered two straight season ending injuries in a row and is 31. Randy Thomas has also sat the entire season with injury and is 31 as well. Pete Kendall has played well at guard but will be 35 next year. todd wade has been in and out of the lineup this year at tackle but he is a joke and shouldnt even be on the roster next year. Stephon Heyer is an undrafted free agent rookie this year who has shown signs of potential but has also gotten beat badly. he will be decent depth but never a starter barring injuries. Fabini has been the replacement at guard and has played pretty poorly. hes also old at 34.